Course Hero Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Course Hero receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Course Hero can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Join Our Team
We’re always looking for talented people interested in joining our team. Here’s what you’ll need: a passion for expanding education, an independent-but-also-collaborative work ethic, a hardworking attitude, and lots of enthusiasm for changing the way people learn!
Life At Course Hero
We’re an ambitious, fun-loving bunch with a passion for education. When we’re not at our desks, you’ll find us battling it out at the ping pong tables, collaborating on one of our comfy couches, or talking strategy while strolling along the Pacific Shores waterfront. Outside of work, we enjoy hackathons, happy hours, community service, laser tag, and more!
Course Hero Job Opportunities & Application Process
Course Hero receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Course Hero, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Principal Data Scientist
We are looking for an experienced Principal Data Scientist to join us and drive growth and evolution of our product. You will work with big data sets, using deep statistical models to drive actionable insights and tackle high impact business problems. Leveraging your expertise in stats and data science, as well as your business acumen and creative mind, you will be telling the story behind your insights. You’ll be painting a picture to our functional partners, and explain to them what the numbers are telling us, why it matters to them, and recommend product changes, new features, and A/B tests for implementation. You can expect to spend 80% of your time individually driving analyses and insights, and the other 20% managing or mentoring a small team of data scientists.
The analytics team at Course Hero is central to our functional organization, and heavily influences the strategy and tactics of our company’s roadmap. The analytics team is rapidly growing in order to generate more and more analytical insights to fuel Course Hero’s growth while giving directions to our product strategy. We are also constantly improving and innovating ways that Course Hero can use data to drive growth and strategic initiatives.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- You’ll lead and work with members of the Analytics team to deliver data insights that help product owners make better business decisions and strategies.
- You’ll mine structured and unstructured data platforms to understand customer attributes, engagement with the products, and growth opportunities of our business. You’ll help model complex relationships in the presence of many confounding factors.
- You’ll be able to come up with quick hypotheses on the fly to diagnose and explain trends in our growth rate.
- You’ll also be able to build diagnostic frameworks to come up with more scalable ways of answering business questions about trends in growth rate.
- You’ll design innovative A/B testing techniques.
- You’ll optimize the true impact of a test by segmenting millions of interconnected users, and using sound methodology to interpret test results in the face of such extensive interconnection.
- You’ll work on predictive modeling problems everywhere across our product. You’ll design and implement machine learning models to support Course Hero products.
- You’ll conduct deep-dive analyses and investigations to understand customer experience including: touch points, cross-channel behaviors, drivers, preferences and segmentation.
- You’ll proactively identify opportunity areas and propose strategic initiatives and goals to help our functional partners to achieve their goals and drive growth
- You’ll effectively communicate data findings to internal and external team members
- You’ll be an integral part of our team and continue to build on our collaborative culture
- You’ll always be looking for ways to improve the status quo and raise the standards of our team
Are you Our Star Principal Data Scientist?
- You have 7-10 years of working experience in data science or analytics. Research experience gained during a doctoral program will be considered.
- You have a MS or PhD degree in a scientific or quantitative field.
- You have a deep understanding of data science and statistical analyses. You have experience building mathematical algorithms and machine learning models using tools like R, Python, Matlab, or Stata.
- You have experience using common data mining and visualization techniques
- You are proficient in SQL and have experience working with large datasets
- You have experience managing or mentoring other data scientists
- You have knowledge and experience working with Google Analytics, Tableau, Amplitude, and Treasure Data
- You have experience working in education or e-commerce domain
What We Offer You
- Industry competitive salary and stock options
- Full coverage (medical, dental, vision, and life)
- 401(k) program to help you save for the future
- Educational assistance program to support lifelong learning
- Commuter benefits, cell-phone allowance, and a free gym membership
- Regularly planned team outings and company events
- Free weekly and discounted lunches, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary space
Work Facts of Course Hero
Course Hero Working Hours
- Staff Back End Software Engineer, Staff Software Engineer, Senior DevOps Engineer, Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Senior Search Engineer, Principal Data Scientist, Senior Data Science Manager
Course Hero Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Course Hero to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Course Hero Jobs: Official Site.