Cotiviti Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Cotiviti receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Cotiviti can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
COTIVITI. A HISTORY OF RESULTS. A VISION FOR THE FUTURE.
In a complex environment, attention to detail is essential. Every transaction, contract and relationship is a potential source of additional value – if a company can make certain that every interaction is accurate and what’s promised is delivered. That’s what Cotiviti does. Leveraging sophisticated analytics and technology, our experts dig into complex data streams to uncover financial opportunity in places that are hard for our clients to reach.
Cotiviti is a recognized leader in payment accuracy solutions for major healthcare payers in the U.S., along with audit and recovery for top retailers across the U.S., U.K. and Canada. We’re a dynamic, global company that combines the complementary strengths, cultures and values of two trusted client partners: Connolly and iHealth Technologies.
Cotiviti represents decades of experience, industry expertise, best practices, technology and analytics, all directed toward a single purpose: to unlock value for our clients in healthcare and retail. We’re moving ahead, investing in our clients’ future and exploring new paths to financial results – applying analytics to generate deeper insights, constantly seeking improvements, and building a collaborative worldwide team that brings innovative solutions to every client challenge.
Cotiviti Job Opportunities & Application Process
Cotiviti receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Cotiviti , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
1. Looking for a Business Analyst with Agile experience in eliciting, analyzing and documenting complex business requirements and possesses strong leadership skills to work in a global team environment with complex business domain.
2. The candidate would work as Proxy for on-site Product Owner, perform system analysis, develop business cases and user stories/cases/requirements, conduct feature demos, and support testing to ensure the integration of software, hardware, maintainability and stability of the system.
3. Works as a liaison between business teams and the delivery teams to provide bi-directional feedback.
4. Leverage advanced business knowledge, analytical, interpersonal, facilitation and consensus-building skills with various stakeholders to understand the business and user needs, and collaborate with product & delivery team members to define and manage scope, user stories, objectives, and requirements.
5. Capture functional, nonfunctional requirements in User Stories, Acceptance Test Criteria.
6. Ensure Quality by test case reviews, unit test reviews and exploratory testing.
7. Identify and define User roles participating in Business Processes/Applications. Establish relationships with the current organizational structure.
8. Conduct JAD Sessions with delivery team to Identify & define technical solution, design, all system integration points.
9. Conduct impact analysis on current applications and processes with respect to new requirements to foster reusability.
10. Conduct demos, training to internal and external users, Trainers, SMEs, UAT teams.
11. Triage defects from Testing and provide direction to delivery teams on scope management & priorities.
12. Must promote a high level of collaboration and teamwork with the project team within an Agile/Scrum environment.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
1. 2+ years of recent BA work writing effective User Stories with strong knowledge on Agile/Scrum in Global Delivery Teams (On-site & offshore) in a product owner or Business Analyst role..
2. 6+ years combined technical and functional business experience in complex Enterprise Web Applications in medium to large size organizations.
3. Must have excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, persuasion and interpersonal skills
4. Demonstrate ability to successfully perform the various aspects of the Analyst role across multiple, complex Large Enterprise Web Application developments with large data .
5. Advanced analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with proactive customer service skills.
6. Must have strong data analysis skills with ability to write complex queries.
7. Strong understanding of Web technologies, Usability with the ability to create Mockup screens using UI designing tools like Balsamic, Photo shop.
8. Demonstrate basic project management skills with advanced communication skills with ability to translate complex concepts between business customers and technical project team.
9. Ability to multi-task, manage priorities and mentor/direct others.
10. Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
11. Must have the ability to self-learn the business domain, processes and continuous improvement of skills.
12. Must have experience with MS Office tools, Visio.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Work Facts of Cotiviti
Cotiviti Working Hours
- Medical Director, Audit Support Assistant, Business Analyst, Executive Assistant, Network Engineer, Software Developer
Cotiviti Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Cotiviti to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Cotiviti Jobs: Official Site.