Corizon Health Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Corizon Health receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Corizon Health can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
ABOUT CORIZON HEALTH
Corizon Health provides expert medical, dental and behavioral health services to hundreds of facilities across the country through custom-designed healthcare programs. As the leader and innovator in correctional healthcare, Corizon Health offers healthcare professionals the chance to work for a company with an excellent reputation.
Corizon Health employs thousands of healthcare and support professionals, including nurses, physicians, dentists and behavioral healthcare providers. In addition to our competitive compensation packages, we provide the resources, training and advancement opportunities you need to grow your career. Corizon Health also offers a highly supportive and collaborative work environment and the opportunity for work-life balance.
Corizon Health Job Opportunities & Application Process
Corizon Health receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Corizon Health, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
MEDICAL RECORDS CLERK
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Medical Records Clerk to join our healthcare team at Phoenix Correctional Complex, located in Phoenix, AZ.
Qualifications of the Corizon Health Medical Records Clerk
- High School graduate or equivalent
- One (1) year medical records experience.
- Familiarity with the Problem Oriented Medical Record (SOAP) system essential.
- Must receive a satisfactory background report.
Responsibilities of the Corizon Health Medical Records Clerk
- Accountable for the maintenance of health records.
- Organizes and maintains a system of files and records concerning diagnoses, treatments, admissions and discharges.
- Retrieve medical charts for all healthcare staff or clinics as requested. File daily all currently used medical records.
- Secures all active and inactive medical records.
- Assure that charts are counter-signed by Physician and checks charts for completeness.
- Releases information at the direction of the Medical Records Supervisor, Medical Director or Health Services Administrator.
- Answer telephone, take messages and makes telephone calls. Also types letters, reports and memorandums.
- Maintains a roster or appointment book based on scheduled appointments for both on and off-site appointments.
- Orders, receives and maintains office supplies.
Benefits offered to the Corizon Health Medical Records Clerk
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(k) with company match
Corizon Health provides patients with high quality healthcare and reentry services that will reduce recidivism and better the communities where we live and work. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of the growing number of incarcerated persons with physical and mental illness and the professionals who care for them.
More healthcare professionals are finding the stability and advancement they desire at Corizon Health.
This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status.
Work Facts of Corizon Health
Corizon Health Working Hours
- Licensed Mental Health Clinician, Medical Records Clerk, Mental Health Clerk, Masters Behavioral Science Counselor, Medical Records Clerk, Masters Behavioral Science Counselor
Corizon Health Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Corizon Health to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Corizon Health Jobs: Official Site.