Conn’s Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Conn’s receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Conn’s can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Creating jobs for more than 125 years.
Conn’s HomePlus started as a small plumbing and heating company in Beaumont, Texas, more than 125 years ago. Today, the company is among the nation’s fastest-growing retailers in the country, with more than 100 stores in 13 states.
We owe our success to our diverse and dynamic workforce of thousands who help make Conn’s HomePlus the incredible place it is to shop and work. We count on our team for our success and, in turn, they can count on us for theirs.
We provide the opportunities, training, competitive pay, benefits and great future they deserve.
Conn’s Job Opportunities & Application Process
Conn’s receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Conn’s, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
The Sales Trainer will be responsible for training sales associates on Conn’s sales process (5 Steps to a Sale), AS400, product knowledge, customer service, RSA and credit insurance, and policies and procedures. The Sales Trainer is responsible for creating productive/knowledgeable sales associates, who quickly achieve sales goals above the Company’s minimum monthly sales quota. Additionally, the Sales Trainer will assist with recruiting (as needed), which may include sourcing, interviewing, canvassing, attending job fairs and any other tasks as required.
The Sales Trainer’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment
- Effectively teach Conn’s processes and procedures in both large group settings and on an individual basis
- Consistently demonstrate product and sales processes through hands-on and interactive learning tools and methods, including role plays
- Administer and grade testing and assessments/demonstrations to ensure trainee understanding and retention
- Review low performance results and/or other training issues with identified trainee(s)and perform additional training and/or coaching as needed
- Participate in ongoing, training department development and the updating of training program and materials
- Perform all applicable duties and responsibilities as manager of trainees
- Assist with stores/markets as needed to provide ongoing training, including mentor and low performance training
- 2+ years of Conn’s sales experience
- Must have $60,000 monthly sales volume average during previous 2 years of experience
- Must be able to travel (to any and all of Conn’s existing and potential markets)
- Outstanding computer skills, specifically Conn’s AS400 system
- Effective time management is a MUST; exceptional follow-up skills are required
- Leadership skills to effectively train associates in any setting and provide a consistent example of the successful execution and following of Conn’s processes and procedures
- Must be comfortable and effective at speaking in front of and training large groups, as
well as working closely with associates on an individual basis
- Must possess a thorough understanding of Conn’s sales process and applicable policies, procedures, and training materials
- Capable of satisfying goals, training needs, and deadlines
Work Facts of Conn’s
Conn’s Working Hours
- Monday-Friday: 11:00am-8:00pm;
- Saturday: 10:00am-8:00pm;
- Sunday; 11:00am-6:00pm
- Cashier, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Warehouse Delivery Helper, Business Data Analyst, Collections Representative, Service Technician, Graphic Artist, Developer
Conn’s Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Conn’s to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Conn’s Jobs: visit Official Site