Connection Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Connection receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Connection can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Let’s Solve IT Together
We strive to be at the forefront of technology sales and services. But we can’t do that without you leading our way to success. Working for us is more like being part of a family—a family of technology experts, Account Managers, customer service specialists, and more. If you’re ready for a competitive benefits package, paid training, and supportive work and life programs, then Connection is the company for you.
Grow Your Career at Connection
Join a team where you make the difference. Enjoy a culture grounded in working together. Join a team whose future is bright. Your career opportunities are limitless. Discover how 35 years of collaboration have shaped our culture of innovation, teamwork, and mutual success.
Connection Job Opportunities & Application Process
Connection receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Connection , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Desktop Support Technician
- Assist in and resolve PC related issues with the guidance of the Client Help Desk.
- Ability to follow client provided instructions for basic installs, moves, adds and changes.
- Make appropriate use of technical documentation.
- Conduct yourself in a courteous, helpful and tactful manner.
- Apply a systematic approach to troubleshooting and problem solving.
- 2+ years experience in deskside/desktop support.
- Hardware/software support and troubleshooting.
- Hardware support important including printers. (change toner, paper, etc..). Some active directory experience helpful.
- Can move desktops around when needed — lift up to 50 lbs.
Connection and all of its subsidiary companies are committed to equal opportunity and proud to be affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, sex (including pregnancy), color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by applicable state and federal law.
Work Facts of Connection
Connection Working Hours
- Enterprise Account Executive, Windows/Desktop Administrator, Desktop Support Technician, Onboarding Inside Account Manager, Business Development Specialist – HPI
Connection Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Connection to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Connection Jobs: Official Site.