Concentrix Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Concentrix receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Concentrix can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 100,000 staff in 26 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by working closely with clients to improve the customer experience and generate excellent business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix Job Opportunities & Application Process
Concentrix receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Concentrix, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Customer Service Representative: Working with the Sr. Customer Service Representative, this position is responsible for successfully resolving case escalations, client requests, and report deliver, managing multiple deliverables at one time. Proactively, the CSR works closely with other internal departments to ensure program success.
This role requires schedule flexibility.
- Responds to customer concerns via email and phone using professionalism, problem solving skills and exemplary customer service.
- Accesses and updates secured or sensitive data in internal and external databases.
- Maintains professional relationships with customers and business partners (both internal and external)
- Processes, approves or denies claims in accordance with OEM program guidelines.
- Ensures Personally Identifiable Information (PII) secured at all times.
- Tracks the status of claim documentation received and processed.
- Provides information, data, and direction as required.
- Understands the program, process and client requirements; database understanding and on-line access
- Escalates issues, as required, to Team Leader or Team Manager.
- Completes follow-up on existing claims and closes claims.
- Able to navigate computer programs through multiple screens.
- Understands and applies policies and procedures associated within the department.
- May perform some outbound follow up, as required.
- Reads and researches relevant materials and resources to stay current with program knowledge
- Completes detailed report proofing in a timely manner.
- Additional duties as assigned by Management.
- Performs general administrative duties of the department.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
Testing Advisor: At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do – we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
UAT Tester Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute assigned test cases at the defined rate and quality
- Perform initial triage on failed test steps to properly determine if a defect is required
- Open UAT defects as needed, including all required details (following template)
- Assign all defects to correct development resource
- Follow defects through lifecycle, adding additional details as needed, retesting when ready and closing with final comments
- Understand and effectively use standard application tools required for the execution of UAT
- Understand and properly use basic hardware required for the execution of UAT
Product Support Advisor: If you are the go-to tech person for friends and family, you love solving technical problems, you’re all about the customer, and you’re looking for growth opportunities in roles like quality, training, team leader, and much more, apply today and work on our premiere team!
- Hours of operation 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Benefits – vision/dental/medical
- Incentives as soon as you start taking calls
- Employee engagement
- Work Perks/Discounts
- RRSP Matching Program/401K for US locations whatever is applicable
- Minimum 1 year contact center expertise and proven technical ability
- Experience supporting customers via phone, e-mail, and chat
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Able to effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences
- Able to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Thrives on a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize
- Able to research and grasp technical information across multiple tools while talking with customers
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges
Work Facts of Concentrix
Concentrix Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Concentrix Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Concentrix to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Concentrix Jobs: Official Site.