comScore Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, comScore receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at comScore can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
At comScore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, comScore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, comScore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about comScore, please visit comScore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, comScore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
comScore Job Opportunities & Application Process
comScore receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in comScore , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Associate Database Administrator
About This Role:
comScore needs a reliable and highly motivated Associate Database Administrator to join our team. Were looking for a college graduate that has some skills in database administration, Backup/Recovery, Performance, Installation & Patching and has a desire to expand his or her skill set and experience. The ideal candidate will be able to function effectively with limited oversight and moderate on-site training and possess excellent communication and documentation skills. He or she should understand the importance of database integrity in terms of both efficiency and security.
What You’ll Do:
- Under the supervision of the Database Manager/Lead, the DBA will be working on database administration duties and help to identify/resolve issues occurring in database software and to program using database query languages.
- Install SQL Server software.
- Configure database servers.
- Perform routine DBA activities & service requests which includes regular server maintenance.
- Monitor and maintain system health and security.
- Manage SQL server security.
- Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution.
- Work on basic T-SQL commands and queries.
- Migration of SQL Server from older versions to higher ones.
- Patching/Service pack Upgrades/VTMs/Hotfixes, periodic Windows updates etc.
- Tune, administer, and maintain SQL Server instance according to set standards.
What You’ll Need:
- 0-1 years of experience working in a close team construct and coordinate with various teams in a timely manner and in accordance with defined standards and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar degree. However, candidates without a degree and 2-3 years of DBA experience will be considered.
- Availability to participate in the on-call rotation.
- Availability to work off-hour and weekend support when needed or requested by Manager.
- Experience working knowledge of SQL Server, Windows, storage devices, networking, shell scripting a plus.
Work Facts of comScore
comScore Working Hours
- Associate Database Administrator, Technical Mobile Analyst, Senior Software Engineer, Account Executive, IP Patent Attorney
comScore Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest comScore to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply comScore Jobs: Official Site.