ComPsych Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, ComPsych receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at ComPsych can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Life at ComPsych
Working at ComPsych not only gives you the opportunity to work for the global leader in Employee Assistance Programs, but also the chance to make a difference in lives every day. You’ll be joining an organization with a mission that encourages and inspires all employees to make a difference through several rewarding and exciting career opportunities.
Benefits and Perks:
- Peace of mind knowing ComPsych has more than 30 years of continuous growth
- An opportunity to be a part of a culture anchored in diversity and teamwork
- Ability to contribute to an organization with a mission to help people in times of need
- Comprehensive benefit plan, including matching 401k
- Promotion from within and opportunities to learn, innovate and expand your skills
- Complimentary snacks, juice, coffee and tea in each breakroom
- Positive work environment that promotes terrific work-life balance within a company with a bright future
- Office location in downtown Chicago, easily accessible by public transportation
- Access to on-site gym
ComPsych Job Opportunities & Application Process
ComPsych receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in ComPsych , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
ComPsych® Corporation is the world’s largest provider of employee assistance programs (EAP) and is the pioneer and worldwide leader of fully integrated EAP, behavioral health, wellness, work-life, HR, FMLA and absence management services under its GuidanceResources® brand. ComPsych provides services to more than 45,000 organizations covering more than 100 million individuals throughout the U.S. and over 160 countries. By creating “Build-to-Suit” programs, ComPsych helps employers attract and retain employees, increase employee productivity and improve overall health and well-being.
As an Account Manager, you will manage a diverse block of customers and will be responsible for the successful delivery of ComPsych’s global employee assistance, behavioral health, wellness and work-life services. You will utilize your relationship management skills to ensure that our services strengthen the overall customer experience. In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other internal partners within Compsych to make sure that our service delivery is flawless.
- Manage the overall customer satisfaction and profitability of your assigned customers
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of your customers’ business, human capital and benefits concerns
- Appropriately position ComPsych’s value proposition with beneficial solutions to meet your customers’ needs
- Retain and grow your book of business by meeting customer satisfaction ratings and identifying upsell opportunities
- Implement and manage the effective delivery of your customers’ programs including communication strategies, customer training, issue resolution and utilization reporting
- Establish a strong relationship with your wholesale business partners and work with those partners on opportunities for product enhancements, marketing strategy and upsell opportunities
- Establish and build strong working relationships with ComPsych’s business leaders and team members
- BS/BA required
- Account management experience required
- Experience working in insurance, benefits, healthcare or human resources-related services, a plus
- Proven track record of successfully selling additional service lines to current customers
- Stable work history required
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Travel as necessary to meet with new and existing customers
Additional Benefits We Offer
- Our US headquarters are located in one of Chicago’s premier buildings, the NBC Tower. Nestled between Michigan Avenue and Lake Michigan, ComPsych’s downtown Chicago location is easily accessible by public transportation and has plenty of parking nearby.
- Updated work environment
- Full benefit package with paid holiday and vacation time
- Breakfast on Fridays and snacks/juice daily
ComPsych Corporation maintains a drugfree workplace.
Work Facts of ComPsych
ComPsych Working Hours
- Account Manager, Administrative Assistant, Business Development Consultant, Business Development Executive, Business Reporting Analyst
ComPsych Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest ComPsych to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply ComPsych Jobs: Official Site.