Compass Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Compass receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Compass can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
We’re building the modern brokerage by bringing together the world’s brightest professionals across real estate, technology, business, and design. Be a part of this remarkable journey.
Why Work with Us
Transform an industry with limitless potential and broad impact, at a company that fosters and celebrates personal growth.
Collaborate daily with other proven talents in a dynamic office environment with a strong community spirit.
Enjoy premium health insurance, gym and tuition reimbursement, team events, and fun extras.
Compass Job Opportunities & Application Process
Compass receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Compass , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Director of Concierge Desk
As the Director of Concierge Desk at Compass, you will oversee the overall operations and scaling of our (Real Estate) Agent contact center, known as Concierge Desk. As a proven leader in this space, you have a track-record scaling contact centers, partnering with third-party providers, managing through SLAs and reporting, and instilling a customer-first approach through every contact and interaction. As the leader of the Concierge Desk, you will partner closely with other functional leaders to ensure training, support offerings, and knowledge across Marketing, IT, Product Support, and Operations are always up to date. And you will be directly responsible for Agent satisfaction with and driving usage of Concierge Desk.
At Compass You Will:
- Manage a team of functional leads who will ensure the Concierge Desk Team is aware of changes, trained and prepared, and able to offer a first-class level of support on-par or exceeding today’s in-person level of support
- Remove any obstacles to Agent satisfaction with and usage of Concierge Desk
- Establish, measure, and report on key performance metrics, including satisfaction, escalation rates, resolution times, complaint rates, and effectiveness are measured and exceeded
- Continuously improve the capabilities of Concierge Desk to provide additional support to Agents
- Partner closely with Marketing, Operations, Product Support/Training, and IT functional leadership to develop best practices and share learnings
- Manage our third-party provider relationships and contract fulfillment, with a focus on SLAs
- Research and innovate with emerging technology, including artificial intelligence, video-based support, etc., to create a world-class support experience
What We’re Looking For:
- 7-10+ years experience in contact center management and 5+ years of managerial experience
- In-depth experience scaling a contact center across many dimensions, including number of support agents, locations, channels, and services offered
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Proven ability to manage third-party vendors
- Track record of building a high performance and customer-first culture and teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and a natural ability to connect with others and manage multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Ability to think critically and strategically to evaluate current processes and innovate better systems amidst a high-growth, fast-changing environment
- Flexibility to travel and work at our Concierge Desk delivery location in North America
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Work Facts of Compass
Compass Working Hours
- Backend Engineer, Front End Engineer, Salesforce Administrator, Director of Concierge Desk, M&A Integration Partner Management Lead
Compass Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Compass to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Compass Jobs: Official Site.