Comfort Inn Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Comfort Inn receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Comfort Inn can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
At Comfort Inn®, we’ve had a little work done, renovating hundreds of our hotels with a new, modern look. From our guest rooms to our lobbies, we can’t wait for you to experience them all.
Comfort Inn Job Opportunities & Application Process
Comfort Inn receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Comfort Inn, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Room Attendant: Maintains the highest level of cleanliness in order to ensure a relaxing and memorable experience for our guests. As a room attendant for a Fusion Hospitality managed property, you are responsible for making sure every inch of the room looks perfect. Each room must be turned over when one guest departs and before the next guest arrives. We want our guests to feel like part of the family, which means we need you to be down-to-earth by being straightforward and natural, be thoughtful by being perceptive, caring and accommodating, be sociable by being upbeat, involved and friendly, and be reliable by being professional, a team player and resourceful. Fusion uses the finest materials available and specialty care is often required. This job is truly about multitasking and meticulous attention to detail.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works at least 40 hours per week in order to maintain full time status. Work will come in form of shifts and training.
- Change all bed linens and mattress pads after guest departures.
- Replace all towels and bathroom linens.
- Mop and vacuum all floors.
- Disinfect surfaces including furniture, counters, mantles, windows, baseboards, HVACs, etc.
- Clean and disinfect showers, toilets, tubs, sinks, etc.
- Arrange and replenish bathroom amenities such as soap, shampoo, conditioner, etc.
- Arrange stationary, water, glasses, etc. in the guest rooms before arrival.
Housekeeper: To supervise the cleanliness and the appearance of guest accommodations and public space and see that all personnel performing housekeeping operations carry out their assignments in accordance with established standards. Responsible for all housekeeping problems, supplies, linen, equipment, work orders to Maintenance Staff and any other duties as assigned or required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Makes up morning work assignments to ensure all areas of building are properly maintained in accordance with cleanliness standards.
- Supervises the activities of Assistant Housekeeper, Room Attendants, Laundry, Housemen, and Night Cleaners engaged in all types of the hotel cleaning operation. Maintains company productivity standards.
- Interviews, hires, trains, assigns, and schedules department personnel. Checks quality of work performed and makes appropriate corrections and changes as necessary.
Breakfast Attendant: Responsible for preparing and serving daily breakfast bar, greeting each guest and ensuring the guests’ are comfortable and overall satisfied.
The breakfast attendant will report directly to the General Manager.
- Support guest service as the main focus of the hotel
- Interacts with guests
- Communicates special requests made by guests
- Actively participates in Guest Service Initiatives
Work Facts of Comfort Inn
- 16 years old
Comfort Inn Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Guest Services Associate, Housekeeper, Laundry Attendant, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Supervisor, Night Auditor, Administrative Assistant, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Human Resources Manager, Support Supervisor, Customer Relations Specialist, Bilingual Customer Relations Specialist, Technical Analyst, Payroll Supervisor, Legal Specialist, Inside Sales Specialist
Comfort Inn Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Comfort Inn to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Comfort Inn Jobs: visit Official Site