Columbia Sportswear Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Columbia Sportswear receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Columbia Sportswear can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Columbia Sportswear Company is an American company that manufactures and distributes outerwear, sportswear, and footwear. It was founded in 1938 by Paul Lamfrom, father of present chairperson Gert Boyle. The company is headquartered in Cedar Mill, Oregon, an unincorporated part of Washington County, Oregon, in the Portland metropolitan area near Beaverton. Columbia Sportswear also produces headgear, camping equipment, skiwear, and outerwear accessories. In 2001, it was the largest American seller of ski apparel based off gross revenue.
Columbia Sportswear Job Opportunities & Application Process
Columbia Sportswear receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Columbia Sportswear, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Floor Supervisors – Floor Supervisors are responsible for sales floor operations and providing direction to Sales Associates. As a member of the Store Leadership Team, they support the company mission: “Connecting Active People With Their Passions”. Come join the adventure at the San Francisco Premium Outlets.
- Provide direction and guidance to Sales Associates to ensure efficient and effective floor operations, customer service, coverage, and execution of visual standards.
- Train Sales Associates on product knowledge and store procedures such as cash register transactions, product flow procedures, and visual standards
- Supervise and authorize cash register transactions made by Sales Associates.
- Perform opening and closing procedures such as balancing registers, preparing cash bags, and activating security system.
- Perform excellent customer service by assisting customers with questions, concerns and product information
Traffic Coordinator – Contribute to the distribution of product from Columbia Sportswear’s main Distribution Center by coordinating the efficient, timely, and accurate movement of all domestic shipments.
- Investigate claims for lost, damaged or refused shipments with freight carriers. Coordinate movement of such goods with carriers as necessary
- Prepare paperwork, conduct research and make recommendations to the Domestic Traffic Manager on eligibility of credit requests made by customers concerning concealed shortages and overages. Follows guidelines for credits as established by Internal Audit and Controllers Department
- Perform analytical studies and prepare reports relating to current and possible future transportation related issues
- Organize and communicate information such as claims status, rates and transfer/movement of goods to internal departments and outside contacts
- Coordinate carrier/CSC Shipping Department activities affecting daily operations; correct deficiencies in carrier performance
Columbia Sportswear Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Columbia Sportswear to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Columbia Sportswear
Columbia Sportswear Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Traffic Coordinator, Floor Supervisors
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Columbia Sportswear Jobs: Official Site.