Colorado State University Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Colorado State University receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Colorado State University can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Colorado State University (also referred to as Colorado State, State, and CSU) is a public research university located in Fort Collins, in the U.S. state of Colorado. The university is the state’s land grant university, and the flagship university of the Colorado State University System. The current enrollment is approximately 33,058 students, including resident and non-resident instruction students. The university has approximately 2,000 faculty in eight colleges and 55 academic departments. Bachelor’s degrees are offered in 65 fields of study, with master’s degrees in 55 fields. Colorado State confers doctoral degrees in 40 fields of study, in addition to a professional degree in veterinary medicine.
In fiscal year 2012, CSU spent $375.9 million on research and development, ranking 60th in the nation overall and 34th when excluding medical school spending. CSU graduates include Pulitzer Prize winners, astronauts, CEOs, and two former governors of Colorado.
Colorado State University Job Opportunities & Application Process
Colorado State University receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Colorado State University, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Counseling Services Front Desk/Training Support: The Front Desk/Training Support position provides administrative support for CSUHN General Counseling Services, support for Associate Director/Director of Training Program and back up support for CSUHN Specialty Counseling Services Front Desk.
- Performs and manages all duties associated with the Front Desk for General Counseling Services
- Manages the flow of drop-in appointments, including those with urgent/emergent concerns
- Provides administrative assistance to the CSUHN Counseling Services Associate Director Training Director, Assistant Director of CSUHN Academic Year Services, CSUHN Counseling Services Associate Director / Director of Clinical Services, and, as needed, Director of CSUHN Counseling Services with projects, trainee onboarding, scheduling meetings, and program tracking data as needed
- Serves as key point of contact for students and staff of CSUHN General Counseling Services.
- Assists with the onboarding of approximately 25 new graduate-student trainees every August.
- Updates policy and procedure manuals for CSUHN General Counseling Services
- Designs/organizes/updates general office record keeping systems for CSUHN General Counseling Services
- Provides input on administrative procedures for CSUHN General Counseling Services as necessary
Counselor: Reporting to the Assistant Director for Student Access, the Counselor is a critical member of the Client Services team whose primary role is to communicate with students, parents, and applicants, and educational personnel in and outside of the University regarding financial aid, student billing, student employment, and tuition classification. In serving such constituents, the Counselor must demonstrate strong customer service skills including efficiency, accuracy, organization, and tact. This position also works with the supervisor on office outreach and communication efforts, including participating in outreach events on and off campus.
As part of CSU’s land-grant mission, the Office of Financial Aid is committed to the principle of inclusive excellence. A successful candidate will share in our common goal to welcome, value, and affirm everyone on our campus, embracing their various identities, skills, ideas, talents, and contributions. In addition, a successful candidate will equitably assist students in navigating the often complex and confusing financial aid process in support of access and success.
Required Job Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree and at least two years of professional work experience providing counseling and/or assistance in customer service environment.
- Excellent written communications skills, as demonstrated by application materials submitted.
- Demonstrated experience to deliver excellent customer service to students, families, and both on- and off-campus constituents.
- “In accordance with Federal regulatory requirements, all finalists must be in good standing on any outstanding Federal Title IV student loans and cannot have a repayment due for a Title IV grant.”
Information Technology Technician: This position exists to assist the Department of Telecommunications with cable management and the installation, configuration, monitoring and repair of a variety of network communications equipment.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have:
- An Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, engineering, or related field.
- One full-time year (12 months) experience which includes cable management and the installation, configuration, monitoring and repair of a variety of network communications equipment.
An additional year of related education from an accredited college or university can substitute for the one year of required experience. A Bachelor’s degree or higher can substitute for the required Associate’s degree.
Highly sought applicants will have many of the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Two+ years of experience related to the minimum qualifications for this position.
- Comp TIA Network + certification.
- Experience with Aruba and Xirrus access points.
- Experience with Aruba switching products, installation, edge port configuration and commands.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with a diverse population (i.e. executives, faculty, staff, students, community members) in a higher education setting.
- Experience with monitoring tools (e.g. Cacti, Zabbix and HP Intelligent Management Console).
- An understanding of network protocols at layers 1 and 2 of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model.
Work Facts of Colorado State University
Colorado State University Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Information Technology Technician, Counselor
Colorado State University Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Colorado State University to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Colorado State University Jobs: Official Site.