Colliers International Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Colliers International receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Colliers International can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
BE in charge of your career at Colliers International
At Colliers, we are enterprising. If you’re a self-starter looking to BE entrepreneurial, creative and collaborative, you’ll fit right in. At Colliers, our culture is to allow our people to maintain control over the direction of their careers, cultivating the ambition and differences each of our professionals have to offer.
We believe that your career is what you make it. Colliers is what you make it.
What is it like to work with Colliers International?
Colliers International is a successful, progressive, industry-leading commercial real estate services firm that encourages people to be innovative, entrepreneurial and in charge of their own careers. We pride ourselves on rewarding innovation, hard work and results, and continuously develop the knowledge and skills of our people to accelerate their ultimate success.
Hear from our professionals around the world as they describe what distinguishes our team, how we work with clients and how we accelerate the success of our professionals. Go behind the scenes to see many of our offices worldwide and meet many of our service leaders.
Colliers International Job Opportunities & Application Process
Colliers International receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Colliers International, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
BE Influential. BE Collaborative. BE the Expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as an Account Manager in Rosemont.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
Strong client relationships are important to you. You enjoy playing a central role in customer care by bringing superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and a positive attitude to everything you do.
As an Account Manager, you will be directly responsible for client relationships and will be the central point of communication with the client, team members and senior management. Will ensure client priorities, initiatives and programs are managed to effectively to meet the client’s requests.
What you bring:
- Bachelor degree in business, accounting, real estate, or similar field.
- 7 or more years’ experience in commercial real estate including budgeting, financial reporting, lease negotiation, building systems, and administration.
- Demonstrated experience with multi-site property management operations including the managing of the physical, operational, financial and customer service performance of a wide variety of asset types under varying market conditions.
- Ability to develop and implement management plans for assigned assets.
- Experience working with clients and the ability to execute their objectives with any investment and property specific initiatives.
- Exhibit leadership and vision and ability to lead other personnel.
Bonus skills and experience
- Exhibits leadership within professional organizations, professional designations, and community involvement.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions to clients, senior management, customers, and staff.
- Strategic thinker with strong implementation skills.
- Strong working knowledge in various budget applications.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in situations.
- Manage and coordinate leasing activities to achieve objectives.
What success looks like:
- Effectively develop and maintain strong relationships with property owners, tenants, vendors and contractors.
- Provide direction and expertise to teams to ensure quality service is met.
- You respond in a timely manner to clients’ needs to meet lease obligations and all aspects of the management agreements.
- You support portfolios by overseeing regular ownership calls, reports, budgets and reporting.
- You successfully develop professional development of team members within portfolios.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Work Facts of Colliers International
Colliers International Working Hours
- Account Manager, Accounts Receivable Specialist, Administative Assistant, Assistant Property Manager
Colliers International Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Colliers International to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Colliers International Jobs: Official Site.