Coles Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Coles receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Coles can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
With over 2,200 locations around Australia and a team of 100,000 personalities working together, there’s no limit to the experiences you can have in a career at Coles. A world class graduate program, structured in-store training, specialist academies and experiences you won’t find anywhere else… Coles can be the difference to your career!
Rewards & benefits
We couldn’t be the difference to our customers without our passionate and dedicated team! Find out more about how we say thanks to our team, with great discounts in a range of Wesfarmers stores (including the weekly grocery shop!) and access to a wide range of exclusive benefits.
Coles Job Opportunities & Application Process
Coles receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Coles, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
As a Coles Deli Manager you will:
- work within your local community, combining your passion and retail leadership experience whilst progressing your career
- take pride in contributing to a store which is encouraging, warm and welcoming for our team, customers and community members
As Deli Manager, you will:
- lead, coach and develop your team
- recognise, reward and celebrate successes
- take a team approach to meet sales targets, cost control and rostering
- inspire customers through presentation, merchandising and stock management
- always look to simplify process to meet audit and compliance standards
- maintain and nurture a culture where people and food safety is inherent
- delight our customers with an incredible shopping experience
- maintain extraordinary standards and provide first class customer service
Coles is a fast-paced, constantly changing business that focuses your talents and challenges you to perform at your best.
As a team, we’re bold with ideas and operate with pace and passion, always looking for better ways to transform retail and delight customers.
Not only will you receive a competitive salary, you’ll also have access to these great benefits:
- a 5% discount when shopping at Coles, Kmart, Officeworks and Target
- learn new skills and develop your existing capabilities – we provide excellent ongoing training and development
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and 1 week of paid leave for secondary care givers
Work Facts of Coles
Coles Working Hours
Coles Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Coles to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Coles Jobs: Official Site.