Cole Haan Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Cole Haan receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Cole Haan can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Founded by Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan in 1928, Cole Haan is built on American craftsmanship and ingenuity. We combine traditional methods, timeless style and modern innovations to create footwear and accessories for optimists of all ages. This company was started to make good things for people who make good things happen; it still does.
Cole Haan recently returned to its roots as an independently owned company and is growing rapidly in the US and abroad, as people rediscover the value of quality goods made without compromises. It’s about time.
We call New York City and Greenland, New Hampshire home, but you’ll find us everywhere.
The Cole Haan brand is all about modernizing Trafton and Eddie’s legacy. The Cole Haan company is about enlisting like minded people who want to make good things happen.
Let’s connect and see what happens.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Cole Haan is committed to meeting the spirit as well as the letter of the law. We have been, and continue to be, committed to Equal Opportunity Employment and equal treatment of all qualified individuals — regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or any other factors that are not job related.
As part of our commitment to our employees, we offer benefits to both full-time and part-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life, paid time off and discounts on Cole Haan products.
Cole Haan Job Opportunities & Application Process
Cole Haan receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Cole Haan , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Assistant Store Manager
Support Store Manager and Sr. Assistant Store Manager in the implementation of initiatives and achievement of goals and objectives, with a focus Operations, Brand and Talent. Ensure consistent implementation of store responsibilities including day to day store operations.
- Achieve/Exceed personal and store sales goals and performance metrics through the implementation of revenue building strategies.
- Coach and develop staff to exceed individual and store goals.
- Coach and develop staff to provide a world class shopping experience through the effective execution of
- Extraordinary Brand Selling and Service Culture and Concierge Program by establishing a client base, staying connected to customer needs, anticipating customer changes, and meeting customer challenges.
- Supports the Store Manager and Senior Assistant Store Manager in the achievement of all financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control, Loss Prevention audits/checklists, and weekly reports.
- Monitor and maintain compliance of all company policies and procedures to make sound business decisions and communicate/educate all staff members
- Partners with the Store Manager and Senior Assistant Store Manager on the implementation of visual merchandising directives and maintains standards consistent with company brand strategies.
- Communicates with Store Manager, Senior Assistant Store Manager and/or directly to Corporate partners regarding product mix, trends and needs
- Holds store keys and regularly participates in store opening and closing functions.
- BA in Business Administration, or related field preferred
- 2-3 years of high volume store management experience.
- Must have the availability and the ability to work a flexible schedule to meets the demands of a retail business and retail consumer which may include regular nights, weekends, long and short shifts.
- Retail Operations knowledge including: sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, store budget preparation and loss prevention.
- Strong Computer skills: POS Systems and Microsoft Office, Math Skills and Phone Skills
- Staff Development Experience: Knowledge in staffing, coaching, counselling, training and development.
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 25-50 pounds occasionally
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time, including repetitive use of upper extremities.
Work Facts of Cole Haan
Cole Haan Working Hours
- Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Sales Associate, Stock Associate,
Cole Haan Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Cole Haan to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Cole Haan Jobs: Official Site.