Clorox Company Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Clorox Company receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Clorox Company can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Draw outside the lines. Challenge conventional thinking. And exceed your own expectations. At Clorox, we relentlessly challenge how things are done, and imagine new ways we can help consumers around the globe live happier, healthier lives. After all, innovation is not just a word here a Clorox; it’s how we operate.
In your role with us, you might help develop the next digital breakthrough, or add to our already-impressive list of patents. Wherever your work takes you, one thing is sure. At Clorox, you’ll help take our world-class products to the next level — and beyond.
Clorox Company Job Opportunities & Application Process
Clorox Company receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Clorox Company, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Department Manager: The Department Manager role will focus on understanding the daily operations in manufacturing along with people management and delivers results with Safety first attitude.
- Manage 3 shift operations in any of the department in the plant, flexible to work across shifts.
- Safety focus
- Drive cost saving and Quality Improvement efforts
- Manage and oversee annual department budgets
- People management
- Troubleshooting and continuous improvement efforts of operation
- This position is for a re-locatable role into and out of Bay Area
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 3 years of experience with manufacturing or manufacturing R&D
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
- Position will require the candidate to be in manufacturing environment with rotating equipment, elevated surfaces, temperature variations etc.
System Engineer: Looking for an Order Management Solution Designer/Architect to lead the project from Solution Design perspective. This candidate will work closely with Architecture, PMO, Business Analysis, Testing, Product Vendors & System Integrators for the success of the Program.
Make your mark
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we’re all able to make a positive impact — at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth — growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
- Accountable for Overall Solution Design for eCommerce Program
- Liaison with Business & IT Stakeholders
Years and Type of Experience:
- 15+ years’ experience with Order management, Order Orchestration, Materials Management, Finance solutions and implementations within large Enterprise environments.
Inclusion & Diversity , Specialist: At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we’re all able to make a positive impact — at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth — growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible
- Execute the I&D strategic tactics and help create a culture of inclusion that attracts, retains and advances the diverse talent we need to grow our business.Partner with suppliers and internal support teams to ensure we’re maximizing the strategic tools and benefits as well as getting the desired internal media presence to promote and sustain initiatives.Serve as the Project Manager for medium to large scale I&D projects across the global enterprise. Ensure sustainability of projects by creating and providing corresponding resources/smart tools.
- Source and help deliver creative and innovative I&D team-building and other activities/resources to the organization.
- Design and implement metrics and share progress of I&D tactics, including stakeholder feedback. Provide external benchmarks and insights to measure against. Keep stakeholders updated. Leverage data and external insights to drive change and sustainable growth.
- Ensure initiatives are delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Take leadership role with the inclusion ambassadors. Create, own and maintain I&D content (i.e., ERG/BRG tool guide, internal webpage, onboarding materials, oversight of ERG//BRG newsletters, etc.) and recognition surveys. Synchronize ERG/BRG calendars leading to more multicultural & global events with greater overall engagement.
Work Facts of Clorox Company
Clorox Company Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Inclusion & Diversity , Specialist, System Engineer
Clorox Company Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Clorox Company to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Clorox Company Jobs: Official Site.