CLEAResult Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, CLEAResult receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at CLEAResult can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
CLEAResult strives to solve the world’s energy challenges. We help thousands of businesses and individuals reduce energy use and lower bills through the energy programs that we design, market, implement and measure. We know what it takes to make millions of energy decisions seem effortless: a team of thousands of smart, enthusiastic employees committed to changing the way people use energy. You could be one of them. Join us.
CLEAResult Job Opportunities & Application Process
CLEAResult receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in CLEAResult , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Energy Analyst I
Job Description Summary
* This position will need to be in the Raleigh/Cary area *
This role is responsible for supporting the specialist in executing strategies to market various energy efficient products, helping utilities meet their energy efficiency goals. This role is responsible for the coordination of these utility sponsored marketing programs, including maintaining key relationships with external partners.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists specialists with developing marketing strategies focused on selecting products, developing retailer and manufacturer partners, and identifying target price points
- Acts in an empowered manner to identify opportunities and improve effectiveness of programs
- Proactively identifies and presents strategic marketing opportunities to support acquisition goals
- Executes marketing strategies through establishing partner agreements and managing product and incentive pricing changes
- Works directly with the field team to identify and assess any field pricing issues
- Works directly with retailers and manufacturers to ensure strategies are implemented smoothly and field pricing issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Provides client support in collaboration with specialists
- Assists specialists with data analysis of the marketing campaigns
- Prioritizes multiple projects, with minimum supervision, while maintaining flexibility in a constantly changing environment with many interruptions. Anticipates area’s needs and acts on matters within control to further area’s goals
- Provides support to the processing team as they manage and process sales data and invoices
- Supports specialists in business development opportunities
- Supports the execution of process improvement initiatives
- Acquires data from retailers to perform market analysis
- Assists with internal and external reporting
- Ensures all promotional products meet energy star criteria or other applicable specification
- Performs related work as required
Additional Job Description
- Bachelor’s degree and entry level experience in marketing, business administration, environmental science, engineering or related field.
- Passion and experience in energy and sustainability management required.
- Utility Energy Efficiency industry knowledge a plus
- Microsoft office expertise a requirement
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Strong marketing, operational, project management, and analytical skills are required
- Experience with fast-paced cross-functional and matrix-managed teams is preferred
- Must exhibit service-based leadership, a client service mentality, and create an inspiring work environment, all while being metric driven
- Possesses strong business, operational and management skills.
- Problem-solving skills with ability to work in diverse and matrixed organizations
- Project and resource management skills
- Collaboration skills to create effective cross-functional teams
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Work Facts of CLEAResult
CLEAResult Working Hours
- Director – Business Development, Energy Analyst, Account Manager, Residential Specialist, Program Coordinator, Program Assistant, Crew Supervisor
CLEAResult Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest CLEAResult to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply CLEAResult Jobs: Official Site.