Clean Harbors Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Clean Harbors receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Clean Harbors can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
CAREERS AT Clean Harbors
Since its inception in 1980, Clean Harbors has grown to become the leading environmental, energy and industrial service provider and largest hazardous waste disposal company in North America.
As part of the Clean Harbors family, you will be performing work that truly makes a difference in people’s lives and in protecting the planet. We’re looking for top talent for our teams across the United States and Canada. With us, you’ll be helping to save the environment as part of a tremendous work environment.
Clean Harbors Job Opportunities & Application Process
Clean Harbors receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Clean Harbors, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Class A Driver
For more information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483), Monday – Friday 7:00am – 7:00pm CST. Please have this 5 digit job ID ready – 52410.
Our Class A Field Service Drivers perform driving duties associated with projects, such as Industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning. Drivers will be working outside year-round in all types of weather conditions. Most of the work is local and during the day, however, drivers must be flexible to participate in a rotating on-call schedule for emergency response situations.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following all policies, procedures, and processes while acting in a safe manner at all times
- Performs driving duties associated with industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, and rail car cleaning
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to: Vacuum Trucks, Cusco/Guzzlers, Air Movers, Tankers, and Roll-offs
- Work on site assisting in industrial operations
- Ability to be on-call for emergency response (rotation schedule will vary by branch)
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a Class A CDL with tanker endorsement
- Ability to obtain hazmat endorsement required
- 1+ yrs of previous Class A driving experience
- Ability to operate a manual transmission
- Must be able to travel and be on-call for Emergency Response work
- Ability to use a mobile device required
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training
Work Facts of Clean Harbors
Clean Harbors Working Hours
- Vac Truck Operator, Class A Driver, Assistant Administratif/Assistante Administ…, Customer Service Rep, Sales and Service Rep, Outside Sales Representative – Environmental
Clean Harbors Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Clean Harbors to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Clean Harbors Jobs: Official Site.