Clarks Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Clarks receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Clarks can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
From contemporary looks inspired by the catwalk to shoes that put growing feet in safe hands, one name says it all: Clarks. The world number one in ‘Everyday Footwear,’ we design, innovate, manufacture and sell more than 55 million pairs of shoes every year.
Welcome to Clarks Americas! I invite you to explore this website to learn more about what it means to work at Clarks and how you can be part of our exciting future in the Americas.
I’ve always believed that a great company starts with great people. We strive to be a company that gives each individual a voice, fosters an environment of respect and offers a culture where we work hard and also have fun. If you thrive in a collaborative environment and bring a winning attitude and a passion for shoes, you need look no further than Clarks!
Our Americas team is part of a global Clarks community of 14,000 employees. The Clarks brand is purchased in more than 75 countries and we are proud to be known worldwide for our craftsmanship and our commitment to quality.
I invite you to learn more about Clarks, our rich history and what our brand stands for as you explore what opportunities within our Americas team might be the right fit for you. I wish you every bit of success as you define the next chapter in your career!
Clarks Job Opportunities & Application Process
Clarks receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Clarks, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Financial Reporting Manager
The Financial Reporting Manager at Clarks is responsible for the production and delivery of accurate weekly and monthly financial reporting for the Americas region. In addition, the Financial Reporting Manager is responsible for preparing all statutory & government reporting. This includes; annual standalone financial statements (under US GAAP) for both the US and Puerto Rico, annual financial statements for the 401k & pension plans, and quarterly US Census Bureau reporting. Successful candidates are highly knowledgeable in financial reporting procedures.
- The production of accurate and timely weekly reporting packages
- The production of accurate and timely monthly regional reporting packs, which are fully reconciled to SAP and align with Global reporting principles
- The production of accurate and timely monthly statutory reporting packs (financials) for the Americas region
- The preparation and consolidation of monthly flux reporting and analytical procedures
- The production of all local statutory reporting for the US (Clarks Americas & Puerto Rico) which adhere to
- Local GAAP requirements. This includes the preparation and reconciliation of all UK to US GAAP adjustments and production of all required annual financial statements
- The monthly accounting for pension, intercompany, and FX transactions
- The production of annual financial statements for all 401(k) and defined benefit plans
- The preparation and delivery of all monthly/quarterly government reporting
- Assisting in the consolidation of quarterly forecasts and year-end budgets for the region
- Serving as one of the main points of contact for external auditors
- Ad-hoc tasks as directed
- CPA eligible
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- 3-5 years of Public Accounting – or – Financial Reporting Experience
- SAP Experience preferred (but not essential)
- An excellent knowledge of GAAP
- Advanced PC/Microsoft skills – SAP, Advanced excel (Pivot tables)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to collaborate with others
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Financial reporting or audit experience of a large complex organisation with multiple subsidiaries
- Proven ability to manage large sets of data
- Demonstrates a sense of drive, ownership, and accountability
Every 60 seconds, 105 pairs of Clarks shoes are sold globally. That makes us a £1.6 billion business and a truly worldwide brand. We now have some 15,000 employees across 75 different countries – everywhere from Europe to the Americas. Despite being the world’s biggest everyday footwear brand (by sales volume), we’re still owned by the Clarks family and based in Street, Somerset, UK– where the Clarks business began. Street is the nerve center of our business, driving growth and the whole Clarks success story. And right now, we’re busy writing the next chapter. With a constant search for new and better ways to work, innovation’s set to play a big part in our future.
Work Facts of Clarks
Clarks Working Hours
- Financial Reporting Manager, Learning & Development Manager, PLC Technician, Store Manager, Assistant General Counsel, Temporary Consumer Experience Representative, Customer Compliance Specialist
Clarks Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Clarks to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Clarks Jobs: Official Site.