Citizens Bank Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Citizens Bank receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Citizens Bank can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Feel empowered to succeed.
Our commitment to each other, our fellow citizens, and the communities we call home is why we come to work at Citizens Bank each day. Bring your career here and you’ll experience tremendous support from both management and colleagues alike in a dynamic culture of career opportunities,empowerment, and community giving.
To show our support, we offer exceptional benefits. Here are a few highlights:
Comprehensive health benefits
We offer a variety of options that includes medical, dental, vision and pharmacy benefits.
Generous paid time off
Your PTO could be anywhere from 18-27 days, depending on your role; and you’ll also enjoy 10 paid bank holidays.
401(k) with 100% match
After one year of service, we match 100% of the first 4% that you contribute, plus a 2% additional annual match.
Employee stock purchase program
We offer a 10% discount on stock purchase and this is available to anyone working more than 20 hours a week.
Educational assistance program
In order to help you continue to grow, we’ll reimburse you for courses that advance your career.
Discounts on bank services
We offer discounts on many banking services, preferred rates on CDs and savings accounts, discounts and savings on mortgages and more.
Citizens Bank Job Opportunities & Application Process
Citizens Bank receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Citizens Bank, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Do you have a knack for working with people – always ready to help them, regardless of the situation, and make their day? Are you looking to develop your relationship building skills and strengthen your financial knowledge in a supportive, team environment?
A career as a Universal Banker is the right move for you.
As a Universal Banker, you will engage closely with new and existing customers to understand their financial needs, recommending appropriate products and services related to spending and saving. The Universal Banker is the financial liaison to every customer entering the branch. Your highest priority will be to ensure customers are extremely satisfied with every interaction. You will develop deep and meaningful relationships with the customer in order to resolve issues, educate customers on the various ways they can bank with us, and process teller transactions as required.
A Day in the Life of a Universal Banker
- Engage with customers to develop a positive customer experience; strive to make each customer interaction the best experience of their day
- Develop new and existing customers by understanding their financial needs, providing products and solutions to help them spend and save
- Go above and beyond for customers to strengthen and retain long term relationships
- Grow new business and drive referrals to branch colleagues and partners to support the broader financial needs of customers
- Serve as the financial liaison to customers while providing world class customer serviceOpen new accounts and perform teller transactions to meet the needs of the customer
- Open new accounts and perform teller transactions to meet the needs of the customer
- Bring a positive energy and confidence to Citizens Bank and its customers every day
- Present a professional appearance as the face of Citizens
What can we offer you?
- Strong recognition and incentive programs based on your achievements
- Training, strategies and tools to support your personal growth and the development of strong customer relationships
- Career growth opportunities in Retail, Business Banking or Wealth Management, including, but not limited to, Small Business Relationship Banker, Licensed Relationship Banker and Branch Manager based on success in this front-line role
- Collaborative workforce committed to supporting your ideas and feedback and accelerating your potential
- Team atmosphere of diverse professionals committed to making an impact as an organization
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to our local communities
- Exceptional benefits such as Medical & Dental, along with a 401K with corporate match
What qualifications are we looking for?
- High School degree or GED required
- Minimum of 1 year cash handling experience strongly preferred
- 2 years of sales and customer service experience
- Strong listening and customer service skills
- Ability to effectively ask questions and identify needs to enhance the customer relationship
- Commitment to building relationships through phone engagements
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to customer issues
- Ability to strengthen relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists through collaboration
- Self-motivated, confident and ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to work branch hours, which can include weekends and evenings
- If selected, candidates must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Varies based on branch schedule and needs, Monday through Friday and may include Saturdays
Work Facts of Citizens Bank
Citizens Bank Working Hours
- Monday-Thursday: 9:00am-4:00pm;
- Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm;
- Saturday: 8:00am-12:00pm;
- Sunday: Closed
- Bank Teller, Personal Banker, Customer Service Representative, Administrative Assistant, Business Unit Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Business Systems Analyst, Assistant Branch Manager, General Branch Manager, Financial Consultant, Mortgage Loan Officer, Appraisal Service Coordinator, Compensation Consultant, Sales and Marketing Specialist, Program Manager, Project Manager, Risk Management Specialist
Citizens Bank Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Citizens Bank to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Citizens Bank Jobs: Official Site