Citi Trends Job Application Online
With the job application to Citi Trends, you can take an important step in your career and get your dream job. In this article, you will be able to learn what Citi Trends vacancies are, how you can apply, job requirements and Citi Trends Jr recruitment processes.
Citi Trends is an American retail clothing chain selling discounted products targeted primarily at urban customers.
The company opened its first store in Savannah, Georgia in 1958 under the name Allied Department Stores. The company began renaming its stores Citi Trends in 2000, and officially became Citi Trends in 2001.
Citi Trends Job Opportunities & Application Process
You can find the latest Citi Trends job postings below, you can find detailed information about the positions.
Citi Trends is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
Store Sales Associate – Citi Trends is looking for a dedicated Store Sales Associates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Processing freight
- Assisting with the taking price changes/markdowns
- Balances his/her register according to company policy
- Calls out prices for customer when ringing register transaction
- Bags merchandise efficiently when completing a customer’s transaction
- Handles all cash, checks and credit cards correctly and by company policy
- Obtains management approval when needed for returns, voids and checks
- Handles maintenance and housekeeping duties as assigned
- Provides proper customer service such as, but not limited to, greeting customer, abides by fitting room policies, rings customer in a timely fashion, thanks customer for shopping at store and invites them to return
- Follows all safety procedures
- Must keep a professional, neat appearance, including wearing a name tag
- Assists management in merchandising sales floor according to stock level.
- Assists management with any tasks requested per company policy.
- Explains our exchange/refund policies to customers after transactions.
- Responsible for assisting Store Manager with Loss Prevention procedures, including preventing shoplifting and cash losses, reporting incidents of theft or dishonesty and following all current operational policies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
Work Facts of Citi Trends
Citi Trends Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Sales Associate, Key Holder, Merchandise Handler, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Benefits Manager, Material Handler, Packer, Processing Clerk, Human Resources Receptionist, Information Services Trainee, Manger in Training, Marketing Coordinator, Merchandise Planner, Payroll Supervisor
Citi Trends Printable Application Form
If there is a job application form where you can apply for Citi Trends, you can download it here and complete the application by completing the required sections.
You can download Citi Trends printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Citi Trends Jobs: Official Site.