Citgo Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Citgo receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Citgo can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
From the gasoline that helps your family take vacations to the advanced medical equipment at your community hospital, CITGO is fueling good.
It’s amazing the difference petroleum-based products make in our everyday lives. Based in Houston, Texas, CITGO is a refiner and marketer of transportation fuels, lubricants, petrochemicals and other industrial products. In addition to these products, there’s probably a CITGO in your neighborhood, a convenient place to fill up with gas and grab a quick snack.
The story of CITGO Petroleum Corporation as an enduring American success story began back in 1910 when pioneer oilman, Henry L. Doherty, created the Cities Service Company.
When Cities Service determined that it needed to change its marketing brand, it introduced the name CITGO in 1965, retaining the first syllable of its long-standing name and ending with “GO” to imply power, energy and progressiveness. The now familiar and enduring CITGO “trimark” logo was born.
Citgo Job Opportunities & Application Process
Citgo receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Citgo, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
At CITGO, the story is in our people. We know our employees make the difference. Our long history could not have been achieved without the dedication of our workforce. Our goal is to hire the best people to work at our headquarters, refineries and terminals—people like you.
In order to retain the best, we have created a competitive salary and benefits package and offer continuous training and feedback to help you grow within the company and your career. From educational reimbursement to inclusive health care plans, we’ve got you covered!
Our benefits are carefully formulated to provide you and your loved ones with the peace of mind needed to enjoy your career and your life.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Incentive Plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement & Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Pension Plan
The learning never stops at CITGO. CITGO’s success depends on the strength of our employees. We recognize that our employee’s knowledge, skills, talent and above all, commitment, make the critical difference between our competition and us.
CITGO fosters an environment that enables employees to develop their skills and broaden their experience. We are committed to providing the tools, resources and environment that enable employees to grow both professionally and personally.
Some of CITGO’s learning opportunities include:
- Access to an extensive curriculum of instructor-led and computer-based training courses in the areas of professional business skills, management development, technical skills, safety and regulatory, and computer skills.
- An extensive online book library (Books 24X7) providing employees with access to over 3000 books covering all aspects of corporate performance support, professional development and key business topics with content from the industry’s leading business publishers.
- A video checkout library, with topics ranging from technical job skills to business skills development.
- Lunch and Learn programs providing additional ongoing personal and professional development learning opportunities for CITGO employees.
Work Facts of Citgo
Citgo WCitgog Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Gas Station Attendant, Maintenance Technician, Assistant Manager, Associate Engineer, Audit Intern, Automation Intern, Fuel Technical Specialist, Compliance Specialist, Information Analyst, Lab Technician, Technical Analyst, Lubes Financial Analyst, Machinist, Mechanical Inspector, Territory Sales Manager
Citgo Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Citgo to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Citgo Jobs: Official Site.