Chuck E. Cheese’s Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Chuck E. Cheese’s receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Chuck E. Cheese’s can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Chuck E. Cheese’s (formerly Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza Time Theatre and Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza) is a chain of American family entertainment centers and restaurants. The chain is the primary brand of CEC Entertainment, Inc. and is headquartered in Irving, Texas. The establishment serves pizza and other menu items, complemented by arcade games, amusement rides, and animatronic displays as a focus of entertainment for the entire family. The brand derives its name from its main animatronic character Chuck E. Cheese, a comedic mouse who sings and interacts with guests.
Chuck E. Cheese’s Job Opportunities & Application Process
Chuck E. Cheese’s receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Chuck E. Cheese’s, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Assistant Restaurant Manager: We are currently seeking an Assistant Restaurant Manager with a minimum of 1 year of management experience to run quality shifts and drive sales/profit performance for the restaurant. This role is to primarily assist with the opening or closing of the restaurant. This position supervises and oversees daily store operations to ensure profitability through outstanding store presentation and Guest service.
• Makes daily decisions that involve time management (must have a sense of urgency), upholding product quality, cleanliness, and all other Company standards.
• Builds sales and maximizes profits by effectively interviewing, developing, and communicating Company and Guest expectations to the entire team.
• Coaches, teaches and motivates team to maintain high-quality Guest service and safety.
• Understands cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels, and labor management.
Customer Service Representatives: CEC Entertainment is currently recruiting part-time Customer Service Representatives (internally known as Party Planners) to join our Rockstar team! Part-time flex schedules are available. These are great positions for students!
CEC Entertainment dedicates itself to ensuring that Chuck E. Cheese’s is the premier family dining and entertainment restaurant in the WORLD! If you possess the right skills and experience and desire the opportunity to join a passionate, dedicated team of sales professionals supporting our Birthday and Party celebrations, please submit your resume for consideration today!
Opening Coordinator: At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
We are currently seeking an Entry Level Restaurant Supervisor to run quality shifts and drive sales/profit performance for the restaurant. This role primarily assists with opening the restaurant, and it supervises and oversees daily store operations to ensure profitability through outstanding store presentation and Guest service.
• Makes daily decisions to ensure product quality, store cleanliness, and other Company standards are met.
• Understands cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels, and labor management. Monitors shift profitability.
• Knows, understands, and executes proper cash handling and safe procedures.
• Sets up shift board and personnel positioning.
• Responsible for receiving deliveries and following all security procedures.
• Ensures birthday parties are set up and that appropriate personnel are scheduled and assigned to assist the party; evaluates birthday surveys & results.
• Supervises Cast Members.
Chuck E. Cheese’s Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Chuck E. Cheese’s to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Chuck E. Cheese’s
- 16 years old
Chuck E. Cheese’s Working Hours
- Sunday-Thursday: 9:00am-10:00pm; Friday-Saturday: 9:00am-11:00pm
Open Positions: Waiter, Waitress, Cast Member, Game Room Technician, Electronic Game Room Technician, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Mid-Level Manager, Property Accountant, Administrative Support, Opening Coordinator, Chief Marketing Officer
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Chuck E. Cheese’s Jobs: visit Official Site.