Chevrolet Job Application Online
Chevrolet wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Chevrolet can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Chevrolet . Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Chevrolet job.
Chevrolet was founded in Detroit, by racer Louis Chevrolet and General Motors founder William C. “Billy” Durant in November 1911, and soon earned a reputation for performance, durability and value. Chevrolet’s early adoption of landmark technologies fundamentally changed the way the world looked at cars. From the very start, the focus was on delivering high end technology and features for its lineup of affordable cars and trucks. The first Chevrolet — the Series C Classic Six — came with electric starters and electric headlamps, a rarity even in luxury cars. In the decades that followed, innovations such as safety glass, fuel injection, anti-lock brakes and electronic stability control systems were featured on Chevrolet models. Affordable performance is a hallmark of Chevrolet. The early four- and six-cylinder engines were known for durability and performance, but it was the introduction of Chevrolet’s small-block V-8 in 1955 that ushered in an era of high-performance vehicles. For the next 50 years, it powered millions of cars and trucks. This legacy is still visible in the new generation small-block V-8s used in trucks and SUVs, as well as performance cars including the Camaro SS and Corvette today.
Chevrolet Job Opportunities & Application Process
Chevrolet is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Responsibilities include but notlimited to:
- PLC Programming (Allen Bradley, Fanuc or Similar).
- Equipment build/run-off and buyoff.
- Design,construction, integration, plant installation, successful launch and continuous improvement of equipment and tools required in plants for the production of high quality parts.
- Manage deliveries to program timing milestones.
- Existing program/site support (troubleshooting, etc.)
- Communicate effectively and work collaboratively with all customers/plants.
- Design and troubleshooting of electrical controls systems.
- Work in multiple shifts as required
Required Skills and Abilities:
- 3+ years of experience as a controls/robotics engineer.
- Strong technical knowledge of electrical/control systems and the ability to apply these concepts within a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated basic understanding of mechanical concepts involving machine designs, process requirements involved in the manufacturing process.
- Experience in PLC and HMI programming, Ethernet and/or Device Net networks.
- Knowledge of servo motors, motion control and drives.
- Experience in Fanuc, Allen Bradley or similar robotics setup and programming.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, interpersonal and communications skills required.
- Ability to design and trouble shoot electrical controls systems.
- Must be able to build relationships with team members and customers to solve problems and resolve issues.
- Demonstrated ability to manage challenging projects and assignments with high level of autonomy and accountability for results.
- Demonstrates initiative by reaching beyond work assigned to improve output and/or help others.
- Prior manufacturing / production controls and/or robotics assignments with successful individual achievements.
- Ability to use computer, interpret blueprints, engineering drawings and learn new systems.
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated understanding of plant floor work.
- General knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics is a plus.
- Prior work experience as a controls engineer in the automotive field.
- Knowledge of GM’s common global controls architecture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (EE preferred)
First-line supervisor of a mediumsized group of unionized hourly employees in a Processing Center. Responsiblefor prompt shipment and/or receipt of parts by efficient utilization of laborand equipment. Work consists of a number of involved clerical and manualoperations with decisions made within the limits of general practices andprocedures. Volume of work serves as a check on productivity.
- Performssafety observation tours (SOT’s) and ensures weekly safety talks are conductedwith all employees.
- Investigatesall accidents / near misses / medical visits with employees.
- CompletesSafety Incident Reports as required.
- Adheresto company policies, procedures and work practices. Leads by example.
- Communicatesbetween shifts and departments to implement best practices, resolve problems,and sustain consistent performance to objectives.
- Managesthe group so business plan targets are met. Supports cost reduction / wasteelimination initiatives.
- Controlscosts and achieves productivity improvements.
- Supportsdepartmental initiatives to eliminate unnecessary energy usage.
- Understandsand consistently administers national and local agreements; participates in thelocal labor relations activities.
- Maintains prompt shipment.
- Maintains safety and good housekeeping practices.
- Maintains records to track and improve departmental performance.
- Trains, develops and evaluates employee.
- Keeps abreast of parts distribution center/materials warehouse performance reports and costs.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes andprocedure.
- Knowledge of basic math.
- High level oral and writtencommunication skills.
- Knowledge of basic technology of areawhere assigned.
- High level analytical ability whereproblems are complex.
- High level interpersonal skills to workeffectively with all levels of the organization, motivate employees and elicitwork output.
Education and Training:
- Experiencesupervising employees in a union environment.
- Experiencesupervising employees in a manufacturing environment.
- BachelorDegree or equivalent experience.
• Preferably Marketing, Sales, Communications, Automotive Technology
Field Manager Aftermarket (FMA)
Key Job Elements:
- Grow independentaftermarket business
- Primary focuson independent service centers, body shops, professional service centers, and jobbers
- Identify secondaryaccount shortfalls and develop and implement recovery strategies
- Prospect,cultivate and sign new accounts
- Provide feedback toACDelco direct accounts and GM dealers on market opportunities, promotional activities.
- Serve as technicaland warranty resource within specified market area
- Scheduleand deliver product seminars to include lunch & learns as needed withinspecified market area
- Perform crewwork with ACDelco direct accountsand GM dealer personnel regularly
- Participatein market/product blitz/SWAT activities
- Participatein automotive retailer sales activities as requested by management
- Provide salesand service support at ACDelco direct accounts and GM dealer-sponsored events
- Plan localproduct and service seminars
- Promote training
- Conduct localaftermarket customer meetings regularly
- Participatein new store setup and stocklifts as required
- Provide firstline support to secondary accounts on ecommerce initiatives
- Achieve regionalsales objectives for all national and regional secondary account programs and promotions
- Maintain secondaryaccount information accuracy
- Maintain knowledgeof sales programs and promotions
- Maintain knowledgeof all products
- Maintainknowledge of ecommerce initiatives
- Develop localsecondary promotions in conjunction with assigned market area managers
- Communicatepolicies & procedures within assigned area
- Complete relatedspecial projects in conjunction with market area managers
- Complete alladministrative duties as required
- College graduate (preferred) or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of automotive aftersales or aftermarket experience
- Demonstrated professional selling skills
- Ability to train small groups
- Demonstrated ability to work independent of daily supervision
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends as required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office…word, excel and powerpoint
- Overnight travel required
- Valid driver’s license
- Mobility required
Work Facts of Chevrolet
- 16 years old
Chevrolet Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
- Sales Associate, Car Detailer, Office Manager, Accountant, Financial Analyst, Process and Technical Support Associate, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Supervisor, Inspector, Inspection Supervisor, Collision Estimator, Service Technician, Sales Consultant, Supervisor in Training, Inventory Control Specialist, Group Leader
Chevrolet Printable Application Form
You can download Chevrolet printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Chevrolet Jobs: Official Site.