Chester’s Chicken Job Application Online
Chester’s Chicken wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Chester’s Chicken can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Chester’s Chicken. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Chester’s Chicken job.
Opened in 1952 by W.O. Giles, Chester’s Chickens was at first selling donuts, then they began selling chicken. Later, this company adopted Chester the chicken as logo and embraced a cowboy theme. Today, Chester’s Chicken is operation at 1800 locations worldwide and it haven’t stopped expanding. It is considered as one of the largest franchise chains. It is popular for its fried chicken. The outlets of this chain are usually located in shopping malls, airports, colleges, and convenience stores. Chester’s Chicken offers both entry-level and managerial job opportunities to job seekers who want to be a part of this chain.
Chester’s Chicken Job Opportunities & Application Process
Chester’s Chicken is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Chester’s International, LLC. is a terrific place for professionals to grow their careers. We believe in providing a caring and supportive environment for all team members as well as emphasizing the importance of good interpersonal relationships.
Our full-time staff enjoys a benefits package that includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Vision, and Dental coverage for associates and their dependents
- Company paid Life Insurance, STD and LTD
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Cashiers and Cooks – Both positions are considered entry-level positions and they are required to work flexible schedules. So, this means that they must be available to work during nights, weekends, and holidays. Physical strength is also necessary for these positions since they are expected to stand on foot for long periods of time during the work shifts. Moreover, it is very probable that they are asked to push, lift, and pull weights.
Cashiers are mainly responsible for registering cash, taking orders, and ensuring that customers have everything that they need. They are expected to maintain friendly attitude at all times since the chain cares so much about customer service.
Cooks are expected to work productively and efficiently with food. Chester’s Chicken requires cooks to work up to the standards and ensure the proper storage. For this position, cleanliness holds a great importance.
As for the salary, they earn between $8 and $10 per hour.
Managers – Managerial positions include restaurant manager, assistant manager, shift supervisor, or franchise business consultants. Managerial positions require employers to carry out financial tasks, manage stores, supervise works, do entry-level hires, report to corporate office and expand business by new franchises. In order to gain employment at this position, applicants are required to have previous work experience in the field and hold at least high-school diploma.
New Store Opener/Field Trainer
The New Store Opener/Field Trainer will provide necessary counsel and assistance to retailers and non-traditional sites. The position will assist with new store openings, special projects, training, initial inventory control and trade shows.
- Assist retailers to conduct start-up and training. Coordinates training plans including verification that all training materials and tools are ready.
- Participates in trade shows and grand openings within a geographically defined area.
- Guides and supports the retailers to ensure compliance with all brand requirements.
- Works closely with wholesalers to ensure that the new retailer has their initial inventory.
- Ensure physical facilities comply with company brand standards.
- Conducts on-site educational workshops and training sessions for the retailer.
- Complete a variety of administrative duties including follow-ups, weekly expense reports, preparation of classes, etc.
- Ability to resolve field problems: immediate attention and adequate assistance is provided to distributors and customers.
- Very strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ensures that required reports and records are accurately created and are timely in their submission.
- Fosters a collaborative team environment.
- Must be resourceful, proactive, detail-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and have the ability to learn industry specific software programs.
75% Travel and evening engagements required.
- BA or BS degree in Business preferred.
- Supermarket, deli experience a plus.
- 3-5 years field operations required.
- Stand for extended periods of time. Shifts can be 8 hours +
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Bend, push, squat to move equipment when necessary
Work Facts of Chester’s Chicken
Chester’s Chicken Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Line Cook, Cashier, Assistant Kitchen Manager, General Kitchen Manager, Prep Cook, Franchise Business Consultant, General Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager
Chester’s Chicken Printable Application Form
You can download Chester’s Chicken printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Chester’s Chicken Jobs: Official Site.