Chesapeake Energy Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Chesapeake Energy receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Chesapeake Energy can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Our employees’ innovation, creativity and leadership drive our business. Performance focused and people driven, Chesapeake is a great place to work, with high-quality assets and a collaborative, dynamic work environment.
Join us — in the field or on our Oklahoma City campus — and you will share in our strategic career development initiatives, competitive compensation and unparalleled benefit plans. With industry-leading positions in top U.S. plays including the Utica, Eagle Ford, Marcellus and Haynesville shales and the Mid-Continent and Rockies regions, our employees have opportunities to work on a wide variety of projects and skill sets using advanced equipment and programs.
Chesapeake Energy Job Opportunities & Application Process
Chesapeake Energy receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Chesapeake Energy, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Our core values — integrity and trust, respect, transparency and open communication, commercial focus and change leadership — are the lens through which we evaluate every business decision. As a dynamic, growing company that offers extremely competitive compensation and benefits, our employees are our most valued assets and the foundation of Chesapeake’s performance among our E&P competitors.
This intermediate level position provides technical and administrative support in order to assist with engineering operations.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs data management activities, which include loading/entering, verifying, manipulating, analyzing, and reporting data related to engineering operations
- Provides user support for software systems to other technical support and professional personnel, which may include installation and maintenance of software and troubleshooting user issues
- Performs simple engineering calculations and gathers/tabulates data
- Loads and verifies data and generates reports based on standard procedures
- Coordinates data transfer and updates shared data sources among departments
- Utilizes software to discover trends in operational data and reports
- Applies skills and concepts to ensure data integrity, data reliability, and data accessibility throughout the group
- Compiles data, communicates, and provides information to engineers
- Develops tools and templates to facilitiate consistency in data analysis and other practices throughout the group
- Performs other duties as assigned
Job Specific Skills
- Ability to use rigorous logic, critical thinking skills, and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Ability to build numerical and analytical tools using standard industry and corporate software
- Ability to use Excel and other analytical software for data manipulation
- Knowledge of infrastructure/engineering related projects, construction and commissioning.
- Knowledge of PC/mainframe systems
- Knowledge of database application software
- Knowledge of spotfitre.
- Minimum: High school diploma or GED
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree – from accredited university – Engineering Technology, Math, Science, or related field
- Minimum: 2 – 5 years related work experience
Chesapeake Energy takes necessary action to ensure that all applicants are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Work Facts of Chesapeake Energy
Chesapeake Energy Working Hours
- Customer Service Representative, Administrative Assistant, Measurement Technician, Communications Specialist, Public Affairs Specialist, Roustabout, Developer, Lease Analyst, Construction Foreman, Pumper, Pipeline Technician, Engineering Technician, Receptionist, Coordinator, Engineering Technician, Controls Technician, Instrumentation and Electrical Technician, Filed Facilities Representative, GIS Technician, Revenue Accountant, Midstream Inventory Accountant, Quality Assurance and Inventory Field Specialist, Heavy Equipment Operator, Purchasing Coordinator
Chesapeake Energy Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Chesapeake Energy to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Chesapeake Energy Jobs: Official Site.