Chegg Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Chegg receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Chegg can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Chegg puts students first. As the leading student-first connected learning platform, the company makes higher education more affordable, more accessible, and more successful for students. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG.
Chegg Job Opportunities & Application Process
Chegg receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Chegg, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Content Strategist / Content Management
The Student Advocacy Team is central to Chegg – supporting customers as well as every business line and functional organization at the company.
Chegg is looking for a content strategist to join its Student Advocacy Team. A part of the charter of this team is to develop and drive the support content for more than 5 million students who use Chegg’s services. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who will manage a large content database and work cross-functionally to develop content to support and delight students. You will drive projects that ensure a consistent and customized experience across mobile and desktop, via help center, in-product help, high-touch support channels and more through feedback and data analysis. You should be able to translate complex and technical concepts into friendly, easy-to-read content that reflects Chegg’s brand and voice. This is a multi-faceted position and an opportunity to be part of a growing team.
This full-time position reports to the Training and Program Manager, Student Advocacy Team.
- Create and edit articles, support content, and other user educational materials; help set and shape guidelines for support content and user education and advocate writing best practices.
- Collaborate with multiple teams at Chegg to develop and execute support content strategy.
- Build, maintain, and improve help centers, in-product help, high-touch support channels, and more.
- Analyze metrics and user feedback to identify user pain points and improve support content; set quality standards and measure content quality.
- Work with content at many levels (i.e. information architecture, style guides, templates, analytics); partner with Marketing, SAT, Product and other editorial groups to ensure content consistency and transparency.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, and creative thinking abilities
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively juggle multiple initiatives
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible work style (able to work independently or collaboratively)
- Self-starter with a strong ability to work autonomously and drive outcomes
- Strong ability to build and improve communication external and internally
- Preferred: technical skills (HTML & CSS) and the ability to learn new software applications quickly
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience with Content Management in a professional environment
- Experience defining, tracking and reporting on content metrics
- Video editing experience a plus
- User-centered design/workflow experience a plus
Work Facts of Chegg
Chegg Working Hours
- Engineering Manager, Software Engineer, Content Strategist / Content Management,
Chegg Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Chegg to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Chegg Jobs: Official Site.