Checkers Drive In Job Application Online
Checkers Drive In wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Checkers Drive In can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Checkers Drive In. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Checkers Drive In job.
Checkers and Rally’s. Checkers Drive-In Restaurants, Inc., is one of the largest chains of doubledrive-thru restaurants in the United States. The company operates Checkers and Rally’s restaurants in 28 states and the District of Columbia. They specialize in hamburgers, hot dogs, french fries, and milkshakes.
Checkers Drive In Job Opportunities & Application Process
Checkers Drive In is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
The Team Member delivers over the top guest experience while working in a variety of roles within the restaurant. Whether they are acting as the Grill Guru the Fry Fanatic or Guest Service Specialist they are focused on hot fresh flavorful food and creating happy guests.
The Assistant Manager works closely with and reports to the General Manager. They are the Every Day leader for the Restaurant! They focus on sales guest satisfaction restaurant cleanliness and product quality.
- Minimum two years of supervisory experience in the quick service industry
- High school education
- Desire to learn and grow
- Valid Drivers License
The Shift Manager assists the management team by ensuring guest satisfaction and overall restaurant performance on each and every shift. They are the Every Shift Leader! This position reports to the Assistant Manager or General Manager and supervises the restaurant employees. We look for motivated service oriented employees with a high school education or GED and a valid drivers license to fulfill this important position.
At Checkers & Rally’s we make a difference in people’s lives by serving our Franchisees, Teams, and Guests. As a member of the Field Operations team you will be responsible for executing the restaurant plan, by achieving sales and profits goals and providing excellent Guest and Team service. The General Manager will manage the overall restaurant to ensure we are 1st Choice for our Guests and Employees.
HOW YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE EVERYDAY
- Meeting budgeted sales and profits by managing all aspects of the P&L
- Continually analyzing the data and developing and executing plans to improve sales and profits and increase restaurant service and efficiency
- Determining staffing needs and hiring the right candidates for the right position
- Ensuring shifts are properly staffed to guarantee consistent operations and Guest satisfaction
- Training Team Members and Managers on operations, policies and procedures and Guest service Identifying and responding to complaints and policy and procedure violations
- Providing regular feedback and coaching to employees on their performance
- Ensuring the restaurant is a safe, clean and fun environment for our employees and Guests!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Operations Excellence: Our team expects and delivers nothing but the best
- Training & Development: We bring out the best by ensuring everyone gets well trained
- Personal & Career Growth: You can do more, get more, and be more at Checkers & Rally’s
- Benefits & Rewards: We offer Comprehensive benefits such as Medical and Dental Plans as well as recognition programs including bonuses and incentives such as our all expenses paid annual cruise
YOU’VE GOT THIS?
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) – Preferred Food Safety Certified
- Over 2 years restaurant management experience, preferably in Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) Basic math skills
- Microsoft Office and general systems experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work flexible schedule and extended hours High energy to keep up with our fast paced environment
- Commitment to our core values of integrity, service, excellence, and courage to be bold & grow
Work Facts of Checkers Drive In
Checkers Drive In Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
- Creation Specialist Team Member, Cashier (Service Specialist) Team Member, Expeditor (Line Legend) Team Member, Shift Manager, Assistant Manager, General Manager, District Manager, Front Office Administrative Assistant
Checkers Drive In Printable Application Form
You can download Checkers Drive In printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Checkers Drive In Jobs: Official Site.