Charming Charlie Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Charming Charlie receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Charming Charlie can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Charming Charlie is a women’s contemporary jewelry and accessories retailer. Launched in 2004 by Founder and former Chief Executive Officer, Charlie Chanaratsopon, the brand is known for merchandising its assortment of product by color, which includes fashion jewelry, handbags, accessories, apparel, footwear, and more, ranging in price from $5 to $150 for select limited edition items. The company has over $500M in sales and has more than 350 global retail stores across the United States, Canada, and the Middle East.
Charming Charlie Job Opportunities & Application Process
Charming Charlie receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Charming Charlie, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Assistant Merchant – This position will assist the merchandising team and will be responsible for developing a working knowledge of the buying function to include merchandise selection, negotiation, pricing, and planning and marketing merchandise.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• A critical partner in helping the Buyer Manage the Product Life cycle
• Assists in the analysis of product performance
• Assist in selection of product, including some product development
• Maintains assortment in assortment tool
• Create reports related to product selection and performance
• Create and maintain Purchase Orders
• Communicate with vendors regarding product specifications and deliveries
• Communicates with Distribution Center on delivery issues
• Financial ownership of an order; monitoring deliveries for on-time performance, tracking changes, and reporting those changes to the team
Operations Specialist – The Operations Specialist / Stock Associate will execute shipment processing, replenishment of the sales floor, inventory control, and housekeeping activities. Our ideal candidate has a warm and friendly personality and believes the perfect accessory has the power to make you feel great about yourself.
- Execute shipment processing, markdowns, and floor sets
- Maintain visual standards and stockroom organization
- Replenish sales floor
- Achieve productivity goals through execution of best practices
- Complete opening and closing tasks
Charming Charlie Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Charming Charlie to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Charming Charlie
Charming Charlie Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Allocation Analyst, Executive Assistant, Stock Associate, Assistant Buyer, Assistant Merchant
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Charming Charlie Jobs: Official Site.