Charley’s Grilled Subs Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Charley’s Grilled Subs receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Charley’s Grilled Subs can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Charleys Grilled Subs is an American restaurant chain of submarine sandwich stores headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Formerly known as Charley’s Steakery, the franchise was established in 1986 on the campus of Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio, and is still headquartered there. There are 500 locations in 46 states and Puerto Rico in the United States and in 16 other countries, including Canada, Brazil, Dominican Republic, Germany, Guam, Italy, Iraq, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Mauritius, Panama, Poland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, and Venezuela.
Charley’s Grilled Subs Job Opportunities & Application Process
Charley’s Grilled Subs receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Charley’s Grilled Subs, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
“Give a great experience every time” to the customer in a fast paced, clean and safe environment.
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests (ie, greet and thank customers).
- Learn and become cross-trained (certified) in all positions (Cashier; Drinks; Fries; Toppings; Order Taking, Sampling, etc.) while following key practices.
- Initiate and complete customer transactions quickly and accurately.
- Follow health and safety guidelines for a clean and safe environment.
- Be a team player, display enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Transfer/carry out supplies between storage areas and the kitchen. Stock and execute proper rotation of products.
- Inform immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Operate and maintain food and drink related equipment and registers properly and safely.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by management.
Work Environment: This position operates in a fast food setting at the Aurora, CO Town Center food court. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. The employee may be exposed to hazards including, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns. Frequent proper hand washing is required. Uniforms and hygiene expectations are required.
* Be able to work in fast paced environment, exhibit a sense of urgency.
* Must be able to work in any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale/cash register.
* Provide exceptional customer service and willing to learn the Charley’s system.
* Ability to use general restaurant equipment (e.g. warmer, fryer, slicer, grill, etc.).
* The position may require occasional lifting of products to waist level weighing up to 50 pounds.
* The position also requires bending, standing, and walking for extended periods.
* Have the knowledge and ability to speak, read, write, and understand English. Being able to speak Spanish is recommended also.
* Maintain neat, clean, and professional appearance.
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule that may include mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays.
* Be able to learn the menu (proper ingredients, portion size and presentation).
* Work well in a team environment and understand that each position depends on the other.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. Store management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business needs as necessary.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $9.50 to $10.50 /hour
Charley’s Grilled Subs Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Charley’s Grilled Subs to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Charley’s Grilled Subs
Charley’s Grilled Subs Working Hours
- Monday-Saturday: 10:30am-9:00pm; Sunday: 11:00am-9:00pm
Open Positions: Team Member, Assistant Manager, Shift Supervisor
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Charley’s Grilled Subs Jobs: visit Official Site.