Change Healthcare Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Change Healthcare receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Change Healthcare can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Change Healthcare is a provider of revenue and payment cycle management and clinical information exchange solutions, connecting payers, providers, and patients in the U.S. healthcare system. The name also refers to a company founded in 2007 which subsequently became part of the current conglomerate. The company operates the largest financial and administrative information exchange in the United States.
Change Healthcare Job Opportunities & Application Process
Change Healthcare receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Change Healthcare, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
As part of this role, the Senior Manager, Tax Reporting manage multiple individuals supporting them as part of the tax provision team at Change Healthcare.The candidate would be required to develop relationships with leaders from various business units and functions within Change Healthcare in order to understand both current and proposed activities to ensure they are accurately reporting the tax effects of business initiatives in the financial statements.The candidate should be self motivated and personable with an ability to easily develop and maintain relationships both within the organization and with outside advisors. This position reports to the Director of Tax.
• Directs preparation of tax provision for financial statement reporting purposes.
• Work closely with tax planning team and prepare research and computational analysis of tax reporting around both domestic, state and international tax planning initiatives.
• Work closely with outside advisors to ensure sharing of information to enable timely filing of income tax returns and to ensure efficient transition from financial statement reporting to tax return preparation.
• Analyze, document and communicate issues around valuation allowances, FIN48 reserves, permanent reinvestment for APB23 purposes, and other tax provision matters.
• Work with FP&A to help develop forecasts of future effective tax rates.
• Work with finance team to understand book reporting of business initiatives and ensure appropriate tax treatment.
• Mentors and leads tax department members and teams with other department leaders to maximize employee engagement and provide opportunities for growth.
• Trains and Develops tax department members through coaching and supervision
Patient Services Rep
Assisting patients with all aspects of insurance billing resolution or payments and documenting any information or conversations in the system regarding the patient’s accounts.Resolution of problems or forwarding to the correct support team for assistance as needed
- 1+ year of work experience
- Critical Skills
- Call center or high volume phone experience preferred
- Customer Service experience is a must
- Any exposure to health insurance is a plus
- Good communication skills needed.
- Must be available Mon – Fri 9:30 Am- 6:00PM
Assistant Client Manager
Change Healthcare has an opening in our Clinton Twp, MIoffice for an Assistant Client Manager that will support our Senior ClientManager. This position will provide physician billing reports, dataanalysis and customer service.
- The Assistant Client Manager will support client managers and interact with clients regarding report requests, patient related questions and various other requests. Report requests may include daily, weekly, and monthly status reports as well as monitoring and analysis.
- This position is highly analytical and requires strong data analysis and reporting skills. Intermediate Excel skills required Vlookup, Pivot tables, formulas, etc.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Works with the clients through a more Senior Client Manager. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Position will be expected to handle increasing amounts of client contact beginning with requests for data and patient account lookup and growing into building customer relationships, problem solving customer related issues, customer site visits that will include presentations and question and answer sessions.
Work Facts of Change Healthcare
Change Healthcare Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Senior Manager, Assistant Client Manager, Patient Services Rep
Change Healthcare Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Change Healthcare to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Change Healthcare Jobs: Official Site.