Chanel Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Chanel receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Chanel can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
“If you’re born without wings, don’t do anything to stop them from growing.” Gabrielle Chanel
Inspired by our founder, Gabrielle Chanel, who constantly pushed boundaries in her personal and professional life, there is no one way forward at Chanel. We offer a unique work environment where you are encouraged to better understand the brand, the business, and your motivations, so that together we can unlock the possibilities of your growth. We encourage a multi-experience journey where you can learn from different environments, leaders, and teams.
Chanel, Inc. is a leading luxury goods brand supporting three key businesses; Fashion; Watches and Fine Jewelry; Fragrance and Beauté. Headquarted in New York, we have a wide range of employment opportunities across the United States.
Chanel Job Opportunities & Application Process
Chanel receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Chanel, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Fragrance & Beauté Analysté
Chanel, Inc. a leader in the luxury goods industry is seeking a Fragrance & Beauté Analysté at Caesars Las Vegas responsible for understanding and meeting customer needs with the products and exclusive services that CHANEL offers, in order to produce retail sales. This individual is expected to achieve the agreed upon retail goals by using CHANEL selling systems and strategies and also perform other sales and service related functions that maintain the CHANEL image and high level of customer service.
- Successfully provide superior service to every client, every day through the Chanel service ritual.
- Deepen client relationships and loyalty through personal connection and building trust
- Grow and enhance business by achieving clientelling targets
- Demonstrate and execute exclusive services
- Attend seasonal seminars hosted by Education Executives and implements all training received. Is curious to learn more to nourish a beauty culture, being proactive in self-learning.
- Uphold an omni-channel mindset to directly benefit the client, producing a seamless experience from in-store to online and vice versa.
- Address and successfully resolve client situations according to company philosophy and standards. Partner with the appropriate teams as needed.
- Understanding the details of events and involving every customer through introduction and demonstration.
- Has solid knowledge of the Brand, its heritage and know-how, and shares it with the clients as well as the team.
- Knows and understands the business challenges and maintains discretion about all areas of the CHANEL business
- Contributes to build the business by achieving sales targets, using all levels such as product services, data capture…to loyalize, recruit and grow client return rate.
- Model brand image expectations in terms of image code and service behaviors as a brand ambassador to all audiences.
- Ensures that the work area is clean, tidy, hygienic and professional at all times; knows and respects Visual Merchandising guidelines.
- Has a positive attitude, communicates with the team and the manager on a regular basis and has the sense of ethics and integrity.
- Treats others with respect, acknowledges cultural differences, and is willing to learn from those differences.
A successful CHANEL Fragrance & Beauté Analysté will be:
- Service Oriented, expressing genuine concern for customer’s needs
- An excellent listener
- Articulate and knowledgeable about both cosmetics and fragrance
- Flexible: adaptable to scheduling changes, new ideas and direction
- An enthusiastic team player
- Confident and professional, striving for excellence in all he/she does
Work Facts of Chanel
Chanel Working Hours
- Sales Associate, Fragrance Expert, Make-Up Artist, Assistant Manager, Retail Operations Manager, Loss Prevention Manager.
Chanel Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Chanel to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Chanel Jobs: Official Site