CH2M Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, CH2M receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at CH2M can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
CH2M HILL, also known as CH2M, is a global engineering company that provides consulting, design, construction, and operations services for corporations, and federal, state, and local governments. The firm’s headquarters is in Meridian, an unincorporated area of Douglas County, Colorado in the Denver-Aurora Metropolitan Area. The postal designation of nearby Englewood is commonly listed as the company’s location in corporate filings and local news accounts. As of December 2013, CH2M had approximately 26,000 employees and 2013 revenues totaled $5.88 billion.
CH2M Job Opportunities & Application Process
CH2M receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in CH2M, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Responsible for maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, installation and construction of industrial electrical equipment and systems found in an industrial or commercial environment through the proper use of standard wire, MC-HL cable, conduit, fittings and hardware commonly found in industrial plants
- Read and understand wiring schematics, design drawings, and specifications
- Responsible for use and care of the tools and equipment commonly employed in industrial construction such as hydraulic/electric conduit benders, knockout punch sets, cable pullers, meggers, hi-pot equipment, volt meters, multi-testers and ammeters
- Set and secure electrical distribution equipment including switchgear, transformers, motor control centers, power panels and instrument and control junction boxes
- Install power, control and instrumentation circuits ranging from 24V DC up to 13.8KV
- Bend, cut, thread and install conduit
- Install and terminate wiring
- Check out and troubleshoot simple electric circuits and electrical devices and machinery
- Accountable for testing, troubleshooting, installing power distribution and motor control circuits
- Mentor apprentices with the intent of creating competent future journeymen not only in the electrical trade, but also in the CH2M safety culture
- Participate in daily and weekly Tool Box meetings
Project Assistant: As a Project Assistant, you will have the chance to focus on projects in semiconductor manufacturing and other state of the art manufacturing facilities. Working with other members of our team, you’ll deliver world class designs for prestigious clients around the world.
During your time with us, you will have the opportunity to perform a wide variety of administrative and support services for the project team; apply administrative procedures to resolve problems, assess the urgency of, and prioritize assigned tasks; utilize Adobe, Word, Excel, Outlook and SharePoint, as well as project management tools such as Project Insight/ Snapshot and SharePoint through Project Insight; and work under numerous deadlines performing advanced administrative support tasks.
Temporary – Tech II – Instrumentation Level 3: The Instrument Technician supports the Electrical and Instrumentation Team by installing, maintaining, calibrating and adjusting instrumentation and instrument loop components, such as pipe, fittings, tubing, valves and instruments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Calibrates, tests, troubleshoots, and repairs various devices and control loops (pneumatic, hydraulic and electronic analog and digital devices involving the pneumatic, hydraulic and electronic analog and temperature and flow of devices fluids found within the petroleum industry)
- Troubleshoots and maintains relay logic systems, PLCs, turbine controls, compressor surge flow totalizing loops, air drying systems, local and remote annunciators, gas/oil fired heaters and re-boilers, and valves of varying designs and manufacturers
Work Facts of CH2M
CH2M Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
CH2M Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest CH2M to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply CH2M Jobs: Official Site.