CEVA Logistics Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, CEVA Logistics receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at CEVA Logistics can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
CEVA Logistics, one of the world’s leading supply chain companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 44,000 employees in nearly 170 countries are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions across a variety of sectors where CEVA applies its operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated network.
CEVA Logistics Job Opportunities & Application Process
CEVA Logistics receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in CEVA Logistics, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
CEVA Logistics is currently hiring a Warehouse Associate located in Mt. Juliet, TN. The Warehouse Associate is responsible to kit, pick or sequence customer product as per work instructions. They are also to verify that all products meet quality specifications and follow non-conforming procedures as required.
- Report and all quality discrepancies
- Complete production records as required
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Perform pick and pack functions using Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Freight Handler Forklift Operator
Manual loading and unloading of freight with the use of a pallet jack, hand truck or forklift, general labor, and warehouse maintenance. Take full charge of the assigned receiving area. Know the proper location and receiving process for all accounts. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
- Receive cargo from incoming trucks by removing from truck by hand, or by using manual equipment such as hand truck or pallet jack, or by using forklift.
- Verify and note the count and condition of cargo received, knowing when to either refuse or accept with notation.
- Record receipts to appropriate forms and/or log books.
- Verify that proper documentation is attached.
- Sort cargo received by account or intended location, and store in proper location.
- Accurately label freight to destination.
- Perform forklift duties, and learn to containerize basic loads.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times.
- Assist in various warehouse maintenance tasks, including sweeping floors, storing equipment, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
CEVA Logistics Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest CEVA Logistics to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of CEVA Logistics
- 18 years old
CEVA Logistics Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Open Positions: Truck Driver, Clerk, Customer Service Representative, Inventory Clerk, Warehouse Associate, Truckload Brokerage Associate, Transportation Supervisor, Training & Development Specialist, Station Manager, Shipping Clerk, Sales Associate, Receptionist, Rating & Billing Clerk, Quality Assurance Specialist, Production Control Clerk, Operations/Yard Supervisor, Material Receipt Clerk, Material Handler, Logistics Manager, Logistics Clerk, General Manager, Freight Handler, Forklift Operator, Dock Supervisor, Assembly Technician, Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply CEVA Logistics Jobs: Official Site.