Ceridian Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Ceridian receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Ceridian can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Ceridian HCM, Inc. is a provider of human resources software and services with employees in the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and Mauritius. It is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange as of April 2018.
Ceridian Job Opportunities & Application Process
Ceridian receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Ceridian, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Enterprise Architect: Reporting to the Senior Manager, Enterprise Architecture, the Enterprise Architect will establish an end-to-end vision of the application architecture at Ceridian HCM and will assist in its realization. The Enterprise Architect will work together with the other Enterprise Architects, the Development Managers and the Development teams to make architecture and technical decisions. The role will participate in the software development life cycle of development projects. The role will be responsible for the overall architecture and technical design of the solution, and for ensuring that technical and application assets are correctly utilized by these projects. This is a highly technical role with strong leadership and technical competencies to deliver excellent solutions.
The key objectives of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Assessing and documenting current state (baseline) enterprise-wide application architecture.
- Developing future state enterprise-wide application architecture.
- Defining and maintaining reference architecture models.
- Identify architecture related best practices and standards
Customer Success Manager: The Ceridian Customer Success Team is responsible for the overall business and executive relationship with Ceridian’s Dayforce customers. The Customer Success Manager strives to build trusted advisor relationships with our clients and help them build better teams that achieve more utilizing our Dayforce solution. The CSM quarterbacks the strategic planning, managing, and measuring the ongoing success of our client base via on-site business reviews, product roadmap presentations, customer community events, and overall advocacy on behalf of the client. The Customer Success Manager is outcome-focused and driven to help define and achieve client success.
Territory for this position will be New York and New Jersey. The ideal candidate will reside in a virtual home office within or near the territory.
- Maintain the highest level of client loyalty by developing relationships at all levels within the client organization, particularly the C-level executives.
- Conduct ongoing business reviews that measure client success and build plans to achieve client success including:
- Monitoring Service Levels across all operational teams (Support, Hosting, Implementation, Product Development)
- Ongoing project status
- Upcoming Product Roadmap presentations
- Strategy sessions and solution optimization
- Engaging services where needed for follow on projects
- Establish recurring support targets and monitor performance
- Provide information about Ceridian’s company vision and product strategy as well as release readiness activities
- Share best practices and connect clients to other clients to share ideas and industry best practices
- Identify areas where solution optimization is needed and bring in the product subject matter expert to help
- Solicit client feedback and work with internal partners to help drive product and operational improvements to enhance the overall Customer Experience
- Partner with Support Management to continuously improve efficiency and quality of service to clients
- Work closely with operational counterparts inside Ceridian (Hosting, Product Development, Implementation, Support, Billing) to drive issues to closure
- Continually advocate for Clients and find new ways to add value to the Client
- Drive client engagement by connecting clients to the broader Ceridian community of clients with attendance at events such as Insights and local events; providing opportunities to share their success stories and network with other clients for best practices collaboration
- Manage and negotiate the renewal process when needed.
- Identify additional solution expansion opportunities and refer to sales
Solutions Consultant: The Solutions Consultant drives new client acquisition and growth in our existing client base by providing pre-sales technical support to the sales team throughout the sales cycle, including identifying client needs and the facilitation of customer product/application understanding through interactive presentations, demonstrations and benchmarks. This position will support the Large Market Sales teams.
Although this position is Virtual, you must reside within the deignated territory of the Western U.S.
- Provides technical sales support
- Analyzes an organization’s existing HCM environment; proposes, and demonstrates how Ceridian’s solutions can better address their requirements and solve business concerns
- Offers insight and creative solutions to best meet client’s needs
- Leads and facilitates demonstrations to provide customer engagement and understanding
- Participates in all aspects of the sales cycle including strategizing, developing, and presenting compelling and relevant solutions
- Contributes to the RFP and demonstration knowledge base
- Shares feedback and best practices to improve the sales team’s effectiveness
- Exhibits Technical Proficiency
- Maintains technical and professional skills to ensure proficiency in product offerings, in depth knowledge of competition and awareness of industry developments and trends in the marketplace
- Leverages technical and professional skills to increase productivity and customer satisfaction
- Maintains Accurate and Timely Customer, Pipeline, and Forecast Data
- Captures all relevant information in SFDC/CRM system
- Follows all defined processes and timelines (SOW requirements, deal review process, price setting, service level
- requirements, demo scripts, expenses, etc.)
- Keeps current on Ceridian processes and any relevant changes
Work Facts of Ceridian
Ceridian Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Customer Success Manager, Solutions Consultant
Ceridian Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Ceridian to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Ceridian Jobs: Official Site.