CenturyLink Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, CenturyLink receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at CenturyLink can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
CenturyLink, Inc. is an American telecommunications company, headquartered in Monroe, Louisiana, that provides communications and data services to residential, business, governmental, and wholesale customers in 37 states. A member of the S&P 500 index, the company operates as a local exchange carrier and Internet access provider in U.S. markets and is the third-largest telecommunications company in the United States in terms of lines served, behind AT&T and Verizon. It also provides long distance service.
CenturyLink Job Opportunities & Application Process
CenturyLink receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in CenturyLink, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- This position is responsible for the following functions as the only Physical Security representative in EMEA.
- Troubleshooting physical security access control and video systems/components including head end panels, badge readers, biometric devices, door contacts, request to exit devices, electronic locking systems, local door alarm sounders and glass break detectors, mechanical code locks, security cameras, network communication devices, wiring and terminations.
- Coordinating repair and maintenance of security system with security integrators.
- Security Controller (Crypto Custodian)-encryption key collection, updates database and performs weekly audits.
- Primary responsibility is to acquire new business within accounts that have not previously or are not currently doing business with CenturyLink
- Develop and implement sales plans that provide clearly defined strategies, tactics and timeframes to maximize revenue. Take ownership of the vertical/territory designated by management.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement.
- Account Management, manages customer relationships in order to gain strategic positioning with decision makers, retain existing revenue and obtain additional business.
- Continually learn and develop knowledge of new technologies and selling points including enhancing expertise in the company’s products and solutions.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to provide accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements
Work Facts of CenturyLink
CenturyLink Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Open Positions: Customer Service Representative, Acquisition Sales Representative, Project Manager, Broadband Technician, Field Services Technician, Assistant Manager, Manager, Strategic Account Manager, Central Office Technician, Sales Engineer, Process Analyst, Network Technician, Material Coordinator, Lead Data Center Engineer, Plant Support Technician, Operations Technician, Communications Technician, Plant Supervisor
CenturyLink Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest CenturyLink to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply CenturyLink Jobs: visit Official Site.