Center for Autism and Related Disorders Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Center for Autism and Related Disorders receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Center for Autism and Related Disorders can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
At CARD, we believe that our clients’ programs are only as good as their therapy teams.
As such, CARD is dedicated to ensuring that all of our employees receive the best in training, supervision, and benefits.
We strongly encourage our staff to take advantage of the numerous benefits that CARD has to offer:
- Medical and dental insurance for employees working over 30 hours per week
- Wage increase evaluations every three months for therapists
- Potential for quick career advancement
- Compensation for drive time
- Compensation for mileage
- Compensation for training
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities to travel abroad (Europe, Australia, Middle East, Asia, etc.)
- Access to professionals in the field
- Free access to Autism related seminars
- Annual retreat attendance for supervisors
- Employee discounts at restaurants, amusement parks, etc.
- Educational opportunities
- 401 K Retirement Plan
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Earned paid vacation for senior staff
- Pregnancy Disability Leave of Absence
- Family and Medical Leave of Absence
- School-Related Leave of Absence
- Access to CARD’s distance program providing a Masters degree in ABA
- Access to CARD’s distance program providing BCBA certification
Center for Autism and Related Disorders Job Opportunities & Application Process
Center for Autism and Related Disorders receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Center for Autism and Related Disorders, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
BECOME AN ABA THERAPIST
in the Field of Autism and Related Disorders
- Learn principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Learn how ABA is used to measure and teach skills such as language, play and socialization
- Learn how to decrease and manage behaviors that interfere with learning
CARD THERAPIST TRAINING
- One week in depth-classroom training
- 2 weeks of overlap training
- Field evaluation and written test
- Continuous monthly trainings
- Pursuing or have graduated with a degree in psychology, education, early childhood development, special education or related field
- Strong verbal communication skills (speaking and listening)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No past criminal history
- Reliable transportation & proof of auto insurance
- Must pass tuberculosis test
- Passion for working with children
Work Facts of Center for Autism and Related Disorders
Center for Autism and Related Disorders Working Hours
Center for Autism and Related Disorders Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Center for Autism and Related Disorders to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Yes. Download PDF
How to Apply Center for Autism and Related Disorders Jobs: Official Site.