Centene Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Centene receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Centene can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Centene Corporation is a large publicly-traded company and a leading multi-line healthcare enterprise that serves as a major intermediary for both government-sponsored and privately insured health care programs. The main lines of Centene include Medicare, Medicaid, The Health Insurance Marketplace System, (via the ACA), Tricare, as well as traditional commercial insurance. It is the second-largest publicly-traded corporation based in the state of Missouri.
Centene Job Opportunities & Application Process
Centene receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Centene, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Supervisor: Position Purpose: Under the direction of the Director of Care Management, the Supervisor of Care Management is responsible for implementing the Care Management programs in multiple environments including Prior Authorization, Concurrent Review and Care Management. Manages the daily operational processes to assure the continuum of care that addresses the ongoing needs of the members served by the care management process. A patient advocacy approach with a seamless integration of services is required and must be balanced within the member’s benefit structure. Emphasis will be placed on continuity of care, assisting members in obtaining access to care, and member education.
- Directs personnel supervision of associates to include hiring, training and performance evaluations.
- Assures appropriate triage of members at risk.
- Supervises the assessment of members’ situations and functioning, assuring identification of individual needs.
- Assures assessment information is used to develop a comprehensive care management plan to address the members’ needs.
- Manages the planning process to assure the specific objectives, goals and actions are designed to meet the members’ needs as identified throughout the planning process.
: Position Purpose: To maintain accurate financial records, prepare monthly financial statements and participate in special projects
- Prepare the monthly financial statement-reporting package
- Evaluate variances, account balances, etc.
- Account for cash through cash deposits, cash applications, collection and cash forecasting
- Analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position
Senior Accountant: Position Purpose: Develop, analyze, and execute accounting and finance functions. Prepare managerial reports, financial reports, and general ledger.
- Prepare and analyze journal entries, income statement, balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other financial reports on a regular basis
- Report and advise on organization’s financial status
- Develop analytical financial tools for critical at risk balance sheet accounts
- Develop, implement, modify, and document accounting systems
- Adapt accounting and recordkeeping functions to current computerized accounting systems technology
- Assist with the treasury functions by overseeing weekly activity and reporting this activity to management.
- Prepare and maintain claims liability lag reports
- Reconcile and review claims system reports and claims liability reports to checks paid and other empirical data.
- May be involved with due diligence, integration activities with acquired companies, technical accounting research, and other business issues.
- Conduct special studies, develop, or recommend enhancements to accounting methods and procedures.
Work Facts of Centene
Centene Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
Centene Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Centene to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Centene Jobs: Official Site.