Cengage Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Cengage receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Cengage can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Cengage is an educational content, technology, and services company for the higher education, K-12, professional, and library markets worldwide. It has operations in more than 20 countries around the world.
Cengage Job Opportunities & Application Process
Cengage receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Cengage, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Forklift Operator: As a member of the distribution team, the primary objective for this position is to safely and accurately navigate powered industrial trucks (PIT) to aid in picking and returning inventory to and from shelving racks at heights of up to 40 ft. Position Description: The equipment driver is responsible for safely transporting inventory from one point to another utilizing the necessary powered industrial truck(s). This position requires physical fitness to continuously reach for product followed by lifting, pushing, pulling and stacking product on pallets at heights of up to 40 feet.
Picker/Packer: The picker/packer is responsible for safely performing all duties associated with the systematic and manual picking and packing of customer orders.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Determine correct box size to be used to pack orders.
- Utilize sight recognition and matching of numeric and alpha listings to ensure accurate orders are shipped to customers.
- Constantly reach, lift (including overhead), push and pull up to 10 lbs to pack individual units into boxes.
- Use voice directed system “Jennifer” to determine appropriate ISBN that is packed following standards to ensure product is not damaged during shipment.
Library Sales Consultant
Achieve financial targets through developing and maintaining sales of Gale digital products (eBooks and Databases) to Academic libraries in the Western Region.
Flexibility to travel is essential as this role will require extensive travel throughout the territory, and some travel outside the territory for conferences.
- Create and implement sales strategies and tactics for the territory.
- Plan and attend customer meetings, prioritize opportunities and efficiently follow through all stages of the sales cycle to conclusion.
- Maximize sales through identifying customers’ needs, matching Gale products to those needs, preparing and delivering sales presentations, writing proposals and closing sales
Work Facts of Cengage
Cengage Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Cengage Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Cengage to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Cengage Jobs: Official Site.