Cellular Sales Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Cellular Sales receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Cellular Sales can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Cellular Sales is an American wireless retailer based in Knoxville, Tennessee. It is an authorized agent for Verizon Wireless and recognized as its largest retailer in the United States. Cellular Sales operates more than 715 retail stores across 39 states in the U.S. The company was ranked on Inc. Magazine’s Inc 5000 list nine times. Dane Scism is the company CEO, and its headquarters is located in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Cellular Sales Job Opportunities & Application Process
Cellular Sales receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Cellular Sales, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Contact Center Representative
- Recommend changes in products and services
- Interact with business customers via phone to provide information regarding business support program and to connect businesses with local Business to Business representatives.
- Conduct discovery, and maintenance appointments over the phone.
- Probe businesses for referrals and or leads to broadening the scope of influence.
- Review rate analysis and Produce leads that are revenue generating for Business to Business Representatives.
- Contribute to the team’s effort and success
Cellular Sales of Knoxville is seeking a new team member to assist with the following functions: data entry/analysis, maintaining filing systems, providing data to the management team, maintaining accurate data related to inventory, other related duties as needed.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems,
- Use computers to create spreadsheets, manage databases, and other applications
- Create and maintain filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material
- Help process warranty and return paperwork
- Pack, seal, label, and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping
- Determine status of inventory; back to vendor, back to floor, or back to dealer
- Process devices and factory reset them
- Correspond with appropriate person(s) to resolve a variety of issues
- Ensure stock levels in stores
- Understand warranty/returns policy per vendor
- Date and rotate product
- Clean and maintain the inventory closet
- Conduct physical inventory of the inventory closet
- Other internal office duties as required
Cellular Sales Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Cellular Sales to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Cellular Sales
Cellular Sales Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Inventory Clerk, Contact Center Representative
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Cellular Sales Jobs: Official Site.