Celgene Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Celgene receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Celgene can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE
At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients. Our vision as a company is to build a major global biopharmaceutical corporation while focusing on the discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions.
“At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients.”
There are more than 300 clinical trials at major medical centers using compounds from Celgene. Investigational compounds are being studied for patients with incurable hematological and solid tumor cancers, including multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL), triple-negative breast cancer and pancreatic cancer. As committed as we are to clinical accomplishment, we are equally committed to patient support, which is a guiding principle at Celgene. We believe all who can benefit from our discoveries should have the opportunity to do so. Celgene puts patients first with industry-leading programs that provide information, support and access to our innovative therapies.
Celgene Job Opportunities & Application Process
Celgene receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Celgene , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Sr. Associate Scientist, CRISPR / Target Validation
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing – we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
The molecular mechanism team in the Protein Homeostasis Thematic Center of Excellence (PH TCoE) is seeking a full-time senior associate scientist to assist the characterization of the mechanism of action of cereblon modulating agents for the treatment of various cancers. The successful candidate will work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary environment and utilize state-of-art Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) tools and routine molecular and genetic approaches to delineate the molecular, genetic and epigenetic signatures of cancer cell specific addiction programs, which could be manipulated by cereblon modulating agents to achieve antitumor activity.The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with discovery project teams and scientists across the PH TCoE functional areas and to present his or her work at project team meetings and to the senior research leadership.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Optimize and perform focused CRISPR-Cas9 screen
- Genetic manipulation in cancer cell lines using CRISPR-Cas9 technology
- Generate stable cancer cell lines via retroviral or lentiviral transduction
- Conduct flow cytometry-based assays
- Conduct routine cell based assays to characterize drug candidates
- Plan and execute scientific experiments related to one or more programs independently
- Design research protocols in collaboration with the principal investigator
- Assist senior researchers in executing, conducting analysis and reporting results
- Familiarity with literature and internal best practices to identify opportunities to improve productivity and quality of work
- Interprets data, troubleshoots and recommends corrective actions for routine problems
- Maintain an accurate, comprehensible, current laboratory journal
- Train others on new skills and procedures
- Communicate results in written and oral presentations
- Write protocols, procedures and technical reports
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline with at least 8 years work experience or Master’s degree with at least 6 years relevant work experience.
- Extensive wet-lab experience with molecular and cell biology including molecular cloning, western blot, immunoprecipitation, flow cytometry, realtime-qPCR, ELISA, lentivirus preparation and infection, etc.
- Extensive experience with genome-wide or focused CRISPR screen
- Experience with RNAseq, ChIPseq and other NGS methods is a big plus
- Experience with analysis of NGS datasets is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of cancer biology
- Highly motivated and strong team player with a high degree of independence
- Innovative and critical thinking
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Expert knowledge & demonstration of technical field.
• Generally independent in carrying out laboratory operations.
• Solid understanding of relevant scientific principles.
• Viewed as technically experienced and valued resource within department.
• Able to identify scientific and technical problems and potential solutions.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Execute experiments independently.
• Interpret and discuss data.
• Trouble shoot.
• Familiar with literature.
• Role models for other scientists.
• Communicate via meetings and reports.
• Responsible for the completion of assignments that have an impact on functional goals.
• Able to coordinate CRO services.
• Works independently.
•Viewed as an experienced resource within their department.
• Provides input into experimental designs.
Creativity and Problem Solving:
• Improves efficiency and productivity within group or project.
• Understands departmental goals and development processes.
• Able to more fully interpret results and situations independently and articulate recommendations for resolution with strong scientific arguments.
• Recognizes risks and develops contingency plans.
Work Facts of Celgene
Celgene Working Hours
- Associate Director, Postdoc Fellow/Research Analytics, Director/Global Marketing, Assoc Director, Corporate Counsel – Early R&D Transactions, Sr. Associate Scientist
Celgene Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Celgene to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Celgene Jobs: Official Site.