CB&I Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, CB&I receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at CB&I can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
CB&I was a large engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company with its administrative headquarters in The Woodlands, Texas. CB&I specialized in projects for oil and gas companies. According to one of the founder’s heirs, “The old joke is that Chicago Bridge & Iron isn’t in Chicago, doesn’t build bridges and doesn’t use iron.” CB&I employed more than 32,000 people worldwide.
CB&I Job Opportunities & Application Process
CB&I receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in CB&I, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Millwright Helper: Assists skilled craftsperson in the performance of their duties by performing supportive type chores as directed by the craftsperson.
- Assists the journey Millwright on all work activities.
- Can and often performs journey tasks, contingent on the level of experience and directions from the journey Millwright.
- Helpers are required to assist in staging materials and necessary tools to execute each work activity, and will assist in the layout and measuring of materials for installation.
- Often is required to perform runner/expeditor functions for the craftsperson as well as running down the Foreman or GF to answer questions or provide additional information.
- Is responsible for retrieving all necessary tools from the tool room on a daily basis to support the day’s specific.
Safety Technician: Responsible for field level implementation of health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and guidelines as instructed.
- Responsible for a particular project or worksite
- Risk identification and management, incident reporting and investigation
- Follows all hazardous waste handling guidelines.
- Conducts inspections and assessments
- Record keeping and other general administrative duties
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules, including wearing required personal safety equipment.
- Performs other duties as required.
Survey Rodman: Helpers Preferred minimum of 24 months documented field experience in chosen craft discipline. Must have the ability to read and interpret instructions and documentation. The level and degree of job responsibilities and requirements vary depending on months of experience and assigned job step.
Plans, organizes and directs surveying work to determine precise location and measurement of point of elevation, land area and contours for construction map making, land division and other purposes.
- Provides work control lines and elevations that are required for accurate measurement and correct installation of materials
- Provide checking of as-built conditions that require the use of surveying techniques.
- Provide topographic and cross-section surveys as required for planning and payment quantities.
- Provide quantity calculations as required.
- Prepares documentation of surveying activities
- Maintain condition and adjustment of surveying equipment
- Coordinate surveying activities to meet construction requirements
- Must have knowledge of and ability to use all surveying equipment and techniques.
Work Facts of CB&I
CB&I Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
CB&I Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest CB&I to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply CB&I Jobs: Official Site.