Catholic Health Initiatives Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Catholic Health Initiatives receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Catholic Health Initiatives can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Catholic Health Initiatives offers expertise, convenience, resources and best-in-class care from a foundation of togetherness. To serve communities better, we’ve grown into the third-largest nonprofit health system in the nation. And we’re not done yet. We currently offer care in 18 states through 100 hospitals and clinics, including three academic health centers and major teaching hospitals as well as 29 critical-access facilities, community health-service organizations, and nursing colleges. We connect agencies, communities and facilities with a goal of bringing everyone the care they need where they need it.
Catholic Health Initiatives Job Opportunities & Application Process
Catholic Health Initiatives receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Catholic Health Initiatives, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
OFFICE ASSISTANT: Under general supervision, performs front office processes associated with patient check-in, check-out, scheduling, referrals, and electronic medical records. Administers and supports the clinic’s billing, and insurance functions, in accordance with internal standards and procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Perform patient check-in at the time of visit; interviews patients and completes all paperwork necessary to ensure the admitting process is efficient, and all clinic and regulatory policies are in compliance.
- Copy/scan patient medical records, benefit/insurance information, and related hardcopy materials (e.g. ID, referrals, insurance cards, etc.) into the correct location in the electronic medical record system.
- Perform patient check-out including pricing services, coding of procedures performed, and diagnosis on charge, to accurately support the need and documentation for each service.
- Collect patient responsibility payments, and answer routine patient insurance and billing inquiries.
- Answer phone calls, confirm next day appointments, ensure insurance coverage, and alert patients as to what documentation is needed, including details associated with time-of-service payment schedules.
- Gather, verify, and process referrals, authorizations, and pre-certifications by working closely with physician(s), patients, and payers.
- Coordinate scheduling with that of the practitioners’ schedules to ensure proper coverage of patient appointments and out-of-office calls.
- Retrieve, file, and maintain charts and medical record documentation according to office protocol; coordinate copies of medical documentation with physician charges to support billing to third-party payers.
RECEPTIONIST: Under direct supervision, Receptionist is responsible for performing a variety of general administrative support duties associates with the patient intake process and performs routine duties within the clinic.
- Perform patient check-in at the time of visit and completes all paperwork necessary to ensure the admitting process is efficient and all clinic and regulatory policies are in compliance. \
- Answer phone calls and direct them appropriately.
- Schedule appointments according to office guideline.
- Obtain accurate patient and insurance information, collecting copays (TOS) and deductible amounts.
- Copy/scan patient access related hardcopy materials (e.g. ID, referrals, insurance cards, etc.) into the correct location in the electronic medical record.
- Prepare charts for patient appointments making sure all necessary information is complete.
- Conduct all functions associated with patient check-out including pricing services, collecting patient responsibility payments and scheduling follow-up appointments.
- Perform duties involving record filing and retrieval and assisting with the filing of registration documentation in electronic medical records.
- Confirm next day appointments and alerts patients as to what documentation is needed, including details associated with time-of-service payment.
- Follow up with patients regarding the Missed Appointment Policy and send out the appropriate communications.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Work Facts of Catholic Health Initiatives
Catholic Health Initiatives Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Receptionist, Office Assistant
Catholic Health Initiatives Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Catholic Health Initiatives to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Catholic Health Initiatives Jobs: Official Site.