Cathay Pacific Airlines Job Application Online
Cathay Pacific Airlines wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Cathay Pacific Airlines can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Cathay Pacific Airlines. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Cathay Pacific Airlines job.
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited is the flag carrier of Hong Kong, with its head office and main hub located at Hong Kong International Airport. The airline’s operations and subsidiaries have scheduled passenger and cargo services to 180 destinations in 44 countries worldwide including codeshares and joint ventures.
Cathay Pacific Airlines Job Opportunities & Application Process
Cathay Pacific Airlines is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
To support the AT/Cat A/AE/AES in performing aircraft maintenance and servicing to ensure a high level of safety, reliability, security and presentation required by customers, regulatory authorities and the Company in a cost-effective manner.
- Perform aircraft maintenance as rostered under guidance of the Cat A/AE/AES
- Perform maintenance and servicing of third party operator’s aircraft in accordance with the applicable SGHA
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Keep up to date with the aircraft systems, technology, processes and procedures
- Lead and train Aircraft Mechanic trainee staff
- Other duties as directed by the AE/AES or Engineering Manager
Working Environment and Safety
- Responsible for personal safety and aircraft safety during aircraft servicing and maintenance and ensure that general ramp safety practices are adhered to
- Ensure safe working practices are applied and that all accidents are reported
- Familiarity with and uses the available methods of communication such as VHF radios, Internet, fax, memo, GroupWise, SITA etc.
- Communicate effectively with the EM, AT/AE/AES and other Cathay Pacific staff
Ground Equipment, Aircraft Tooling and Facilities
- Service, maintain and clean station company ground equipment and vehicles
- Assist with the recalibration of aircraft tooling in accordance with company procedures
- Assist with station engineering fire protection
- Assist with the maintenance and cleanliness of the Engineering facility
- Maintain PC literacy
- Assist with the operation of FMIS (Finance Management Information System)
- Assist with the Company material handling and storage
- Assist with the maintenance of all station technical publications
- Complete station logs and records
- Action technical documents and enter data into Ultramain as per company procedures
- Demonstrate an aptitude of understanding of aircraft maintenance operations
- Have (or be willing to receive) necessary Cathay Pacific Line Maintenance induction training covering:
- Aircraft Safety Awareness
- Aircraft General Familiarisation
- Company Procedures Awareness training
- Human Factors Awareness training
- Other training as requested by Engineering Manager
- University Degree holder in Engineering or related disciplines
- Willing to perform shift work and work in adverse weather conditions
- Willing to travel regularly within mainland China and perform relief duties in other stations when requested.
- PRC nationa lregister or holding PRC ID card
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Planning and Organizing
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork and Building Partnerships
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
Apply now to become a Hong Kong-based Second Officer if you meet the following requirements:
- Commercial Pilots Licence
- Multi-Engine Instrument Rating (MEIR)
- Minimum 250* hours of flying experience
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate
- ICAO English language proficiency level 4 or above
- Aged 18 years or above
Customer Contact Specialist
As a Customer Contact Specialist, you will help improve the travel experience of Cathay’s customers, through providing excellent teleservices, such as reservation, after sales support and enquiry handling round the clock.
You will get extensive training, individual coaching, mentoring and support from experienced colleagues to help you succeed.
What you’ll be doing:
- Recommending travel products, fares and services and providing after sales support
- Assisting customer to reserve and adjust flight booking transactions
- Assisting customers to use our websites, cathaypacific.com and dragonair.com
- Responding to feedback and general enquiries by phone, email and web channels from worldwide 24 x 7
Job Requirements :
If you meet the requirements below, we’d love to hear from you!
- The right to live and work in Hong Kong
- HKDSE (Level 2) or HKCEE: Passes in five subjects including English
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin is an advantage
- A passion for customer service
- Great communication, listening and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to work on shift (including overnight and weekend)
With a team of over 180 staff, safety and security remain the key areas of importance to cargo operations. The Cargo team strives to provide reliable and cost-effective cargo and mail services to our customers. If you enjoy working in this dynamic logistic hub and developing a career as a cargo operational professional, you will be interested to become our Cargo Officer.
- Compile Cargo Load Plan for export flight
- Handle online cargo according to load plan
- Process data for export shipments
- Carry out pre-manifesting and manifesting according to booking list, load plan and adhere to all loading limitation/requirement.
- Communicate closely with warehouse and Load Control so as to deliver load figures accurately and timely
- Process FWB from cargo forwarders
- Accept various cargo products e.g. general cargo, Pharma LIFT, live animal, dangerous goods, etc according to the company and industrial standards on safety, security and electronic documentation e.g. E-AWB handling.
- Handle post-flight documentation and activities according to standards set
- Perform duties as designated by Cargo Supervisor(s)
- HKDSE: Minimum Level 2 or equivalent in 5 New Senior Secondary School subjects including English Language ( “Attained” for Applied Learning subjects or Grade E for other language subjects), OR
- HKCEE: Minimum of Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English language or equivalent )
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese.
- Available to work shift duty (including overnight shifts)
- Team oriented and able to work independently and under pressure
Work Facts of Cathay Pacific Airlines
Cathay Pacific Airlines Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Customer Service Agent, Maintenance Worker, Security Officer, Cabin Crew Member, Flight Attendant, Pilot, Co-Pilot, Air Traffic Controller, Ground Control Team Member, Cargo Handler, Inside Sales Support, Online Sales Manager, Manager on Duty, Aircraft Engineer, Account Manager
Cathay Pacific Airlines Printable Application Form
You can download Cathay Pacific Airlines printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Cathay Pacific Airlines Jobs: Official Site.