Caterpillar Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Caterpillar receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Caterpillar can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Caterpillar Inc. is an American Fortune 100 corporation which designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. It is the world’s largest construction equipment manufacturer. In 2016 Caterpillar was ranked #59 on the Fortune 500 list and #194 on the Global Fortune 500 list.Caterpillar stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Caterpillar Job Opportunities & Application Process
Caterpillar receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Caterpillar, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
As a Warehouse Associate at Caterpillar Inc., you will work from a variety of source documents to verify part numbers, part locations and quantities. In addition to counting parts and filling orders, you will conduct first line, basic quality assessment of parts for damage and defects.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Utilizing heavy equipment, reach trucks, sit-down forklifts and overhead cranes
* Perform material handling and warehousing functions
* Order filling, processing, storing/ picking of parts, materials, equipment and supplies
* Operating automated packaging equipment, paint line operation, shipping and receiving
* Previous distribution center, warehouse, and/or order filling experience
* Ability frequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 35 pounds for intervals of 15-30 minutes
* Infrequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
* Work at heights of up to 20 feet from the floor
* Work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures
* Walk squat and bend over for intervals of 15-30 minutes, with or without reasonable accommodation
Caterpillar Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Caterpillar to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Caterpillar
Caterpillar Working Hours
- Typically Monday-Friday: 7:30am-5:30pm; Saturday: 7:30am-3:00pm; Sunday: Closed
Open Positions; Sales Associate, Accountant, Health & Safety Specialist, Financial Analyst, Loan Officer, Human Resources Representative, Information Technology Specialist, Legal Assistant, Logistics Manager, Pricing Analyst, Marketing Associate
Printable Application PDF/Form; No.
How to Apply Caterpillar Jobs; visit Official Site.