Cash America Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Cash America receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Cash America can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Cash America International, Inc. is a Fort Worth, Texas, retailer which operates 859 (as of January 2015) pawn shops in the United States.
Cash America Job Opportunities & Application Process
Cash America receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Cash America, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Sales Associate (Pawnbroker)
This is an entry-level sales position in our pawn store locations nationwide. The associate partners with the entire staff by greeting, engaging and interacting with customers in a positive, professional manner. Previous cash handling experience is required. Knowledge of jewelry, tools, and electronics is preferred.
Cash Advance Associate/Teller
This is an entry-level position in our Cashland and Payday Advance store locations in Ohio, Indiana, Texas and California. This associate carries out the day-to-day operations of a payday advance location and assists the Supervisor in all aspects of running the store. Must have a valid driver’s license, proof of auto liability insurance, and access to a motorized vehicle during working hours for store to store coverage, marketing, meetings and banking purposes. This associate must be able to find new customers to increase store’s local market share.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
(This is a representative list of the general duties the sales associate position may be asked to perform and is not all-inclusive; other duties may be assigned as needed.)
All Sales Associate positions work directly or indirectly to:
- Greet and interact with all customers to determine their individual needs and recommend appropriate financial solutions
- Perform non-management open/close procedures
- Keep sales floor clean and stocked; maintain display of merchandise
- Perform sales and loan transactions
- Handle all cash and negotiable items in accordance with established policies, procedures and practices
- Answer incoming calls per company standards
- Effectively communicate to customers the legal aspects of pawn and buy transactions
- Communicate effectively with fellow employees and managers, display respect, and use effective communication tools
- Partner with all employees to create a positive and memorable customer experience
A License Coordinator will assist in the administration and maintenance of business licenses and associated documentation related to the Corporate Compliance department. Research and compile information required to develop process improvement recommendations. Acquires knowledge necessary to perform and/or advance professional duties. May consult with management to assess the needs and objectives of assigned functional area or department.
- Responsible for the accurate, timely, and successful compilation and submission of all annual and quarterly regulatory activity reports.
- Responsible for the accurate, timely, and successful compilation and submission of all business license applications (new and renewals) required for the organization.
- Monitor license folders, files, database, and document management systems, ensuring that they are up-to-date and accurate.
- Facilitate improved methods for managing license data.
- Analyze current processes and recommend appropriate updates, revisions, or enhancements to include tracking of renewals, license audits, start-ups, and relocations.
- Initiate and participate in special projects to achieve business objectives within the license department including, but not limited to, acquisitions, start-ups, and relocations.
- Establish relationships with key departments to improve flow of information critical to timely implementation of new licenses.
- Develop and maintain relationships with various internal departments, such as: human resources, operations, field management, finance and accounting as well as, external departments such as outside licensing agencies.
- Assist in the development of processes related to assigned functional area.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of industry/functional regulations and legislation related to financial services.
Work Facts of Cash America
Cash America Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Loan Associate, Assistant Manager, Branch Manager.
Cash America Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Cash America to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Cash America Jobs: Official Site.