Cartus Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Cartus receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Cartus can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Start your new career with Cartus. Voted the Top 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in North America, with an environment that is invigorating, friendly, and team-oriented. We value inclusivity and help employees at all levels grow through learning, training, development opportunities, and mentoring.
Why work for us?
- The opportunity to do challenging and meaningful work, and make a difference in the lives of our customers
- A fun and collaborative work environment that values and fosters diversity and inclusion
- The opportunity to experience a diverse, global business environment, and to join a community of the most talented and passionate people
- A culture of learning that provides extensive development opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- A wellness culture that includes flexible work schedules, fitness, preventative health, and education programs
- An honest commitment to the enrichment of our own people, culture, and wider world-at-large
Cartus Job Opportunities & Application Process
Cartus receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Cartus , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
This individual is expected to have basic experience working with business users to understand needs and requirements. This individual must have experience working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
The individual will be responsible for interpreting business needs and translating them into application requirements, wireframes/screen design, use cases and/or Epics/Features/Stories/Tasks.
This individual must have a basic understanding of the processes and tools used to develop vision documents, functional requirements documents, use case documents, user stories and understand the development life cycle and testing procedures be they Agile or Waterfall.
This individual must have good communication skills and be able to work effectively with the business in a team environment, collaborate effectively with business analysts from other IT project teams, and interact with application developers and IT professionals of other disciplines. They must be able to multi-task effectively in a high paced IT environment while completing tasks on time.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with business partners to define needs and requirements, explore new opportunities, conduct feasibility studies and recommend process improvements.
- Develops vision documents, functional requirements documents and use case documents.
- Work closely with Product Owner to develop Epics/Features/Stories/Tasks for Agile projects.
- Experience in data analysis and functional analysis and able to document process and data flows.
- Capable of working on a multifunctional team to test application fixes and enhancements.
- Identifies data requirements; maps data across systems and technology platforms and verifies that data has been successfully migrated from one system to another.
- Works with application developers to create prototypes, test functionality and verifying outputs with the business.
- Works with the business in the development of test plans and can work with Quality Assurance, database, technical and operational analysts to ensure successful testing, training and deployment.
- Facilitates testing efforts along with their business partners as it pertains to the delivery of enterprise functional deliverables
- Primary point of contact for the business for analyzing and resolving production support issues. In this capacity, may need to access production systems to troubleshoot issues.
- Provides additional training to the business on enhancements and/or defect fixers through personal discussion and documentation.
- 1-2 years IT/business experience.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Some experience working with customers to gather business requirements and document those requirements in a language that can be understood by both IT and the business.
- Some experience building use cases with business partners including documenting process flows, business rules, tasking, notifications and articulating overall functionality needed by the business.
- Some Experience working with an Agile development methodology.
- Basic understanding of database concepts and experience using SQL to query, select, filter and sort data.
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools including Word, Excel.
- Good business writing ability.
Work Facts of Cartus
Cartus Working Hours
- Associate Relocation Consultant, Analyst I / International Assignment Compensation Services (IACS), Business Analyst, International Assignment Consultant, Domestic Consultant I
Cartus Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Cartus to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Cartus Jobs: Official Site.