Cartoon Network Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Cartoon Network receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Cartoon Network can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Cartoon Network is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by The Cartoon Network, Inc., a subsidiary of Turner Broadcasting System, itself being a subsidiary of Time Warner. It was founded by Betty Cohen and launched on October 1, 1992.
Cartoon Network Job Opportunities & Application Process
Cartoon Network receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Cartoon Network, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Cartoon Network is seeking a Production Assistant to join its Creative Group.
- This team produces all promos for linear and digital priorities, on-air branding and packaging, short form content, social media content and corporate reels.
What will you be doing?
- The Production Assistant is responsible for linear/TV maintenance, including On-Air bumps and menus, onscreen messaging and navigation across the channel.
- Work with Producers, Designers and Creative Directors to deliver on a weekly basis. – Assist creative team members with promo campaigns and/or create own promos. – See projects through from script to final delivery. – Supervise video edit and audio sessions. – Uphold standards for producing branded content including tone, voice, style, and interactivity. – Attend meetings and creative brainstorms on network priorities. – Act as creative support for large initiatives.
What do we require from you?
- 1 year in production at creative agency, television, or post-production company.
- Passion for animation, comedy, television, social media, trends, and Kid’s culture.
- Creative writing.
- Experience in video editing (Adobe Premiere) and/or graphics creation (After Effects).
- Process-oriented with strong quality assurance and quality control skills.
- Proficient with Word.
- Ability to manage deadlines and produce efficient results.
- Proactive and collaborative.
- College degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
Cartoon Network Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Cartoon Network to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Cartoon Network
Cartoon Network Working Hours
Open Positions: Production Assistant, Non-Artistic Roles
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Cartoon Network Jobs: Official Site.