Cartier Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Cartier receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Cartier can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Cartier is a French luxury goods conglomerate company which designs, manufactures, distributes, and sells jewellery and watches. Founded in Paris, France, in 1847 by Louis-François Cartier, the company remained under family control until 1964. The company maintains its headquarters in Paris, although it is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Compagnie Financière Richemont SA in Switzerland.
Cartier Job Opportunities & Application Process
Cartier receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Cartier, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
• Uphold the ideals of the Cartier Client Experience with a clear understanding of luxury service requirements
• Responsible for welcoming each client, offering a personal interaction while respecting the service policy of the brand.
• Understand client’s needs and find appropriate solutions
• Explain, in client friendly wording, technical explanations of service
• Possess a strong understanding of Cartier Service Policies and how to utilize to support the client
• Perform basic quick services – strap changes, bracelet sizing (non-gold,) steam cleaning and cord changes.
• Clearly understand daily reporting and respect both client and Brand timeframes with a strong emphasis on client follow-up.
• Understand repair flow, communicate estimates, get approvals, properly process stock and take payments.
• Collaborate and communicate with all departments, in a professional manner, to insure client satisfaction is met, i.e. client rushes, shipping issues, call backs needed and paperwork properly filled out and data entered correctly
• Proactive about communicating service trends.
• Proper documentation of all communication Sales
• Apply client experience guidelines and technical expertise to advise clients on suggested service and product sales, i.e. straps, links, and partner with boutique on sales such as accessories, watches and jewelry.
Cartier Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Cartier to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Cartier
Cartier Working Hours
- Monday – Friday: 10:00am-8:00pm; Saturday: 10:00am-7:00pm; Sunday: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Customer Service Representative, Boutique Sales Associate, Administrative Assistant, Office Manager, Jewelry Sales Associate, Customer Service Associate, Jeweler, Sales Associate, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Cartier Jobs: visit Official Site.