Cartier Employment Process
With the job application to Cartier, you can take an important step in your career and get your dream job. In this article, you will be able to learn what Cartier vacancies are, how you can apply, job requirements, and Cartier recruitment processes. One of the largest multinational retail corporations in the USA and operating globally a chain of thousands of discounted departmental stores since its inception.
artier International SNC, or simply Cartier, is a French luxury goods conglomerate which designs, manufactures, distributes, and sells jewellery and watches. Founded by Louis-François Cartier in Paris in 1847, the company remained under family control until 1964. The company maintains its headquarters in Paris, although it is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Swiss Richemont Group. Cartier operates more than 200 stores in 125 countries, with three Temples (Historical Maisons) in London, New York, and Paris.
Cartier Job Opportunities & Application Process
You can find the latest Cartier job postings below, you can find detailed information about the positions. Cartier receives applications for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well.
• Uphold the ideals of the Cartier Client Experience with a clear understanding of luxury service requirements
• Responsible for welcoming each client, offering a personal interaction while respecting the service policy of the brand.
• Understand client’s needs and find appropriate solutions
• Explain, in client friendly wording, technical explanations of service
• Possess a strong understanding of Cartier Service Policies and how to utilize to support the client
• Perform basic quick services – strap changes, bracelet sizing (non-gold,) steam cleaning and cord changes.
• Clearly understand daily reporting and respect both client and Brand timeframes with a strong emphasis on client follow-up.
• Understand repair flow, communicate estimates, get approvals, properly process stock and take payments.
• Collaborate and communicate with all departments, in a professional manner, to insure client satisfaction is met, i.e. client rushes, shipping issues, call backs needed and paperwork properly filled out and data entered correctly
• Proactive about communicating service trends.
• Proper documentation of all communication Sales
• Apply client experience guidelines and technical expertise to advise clients on suggested service and product sales, i.e. straps, links, and partner with boutique on sales such as accessories, watches and jewelry.
1. Sales Assistance
- Brings and returns pieces for the Sales Associates
- Assists discreetly with various tasks during a sale
- Coordinates between Sales Associates and Stock Executive/Cashier/Voituriers, etc.
- Gift wrapping and management of the packaging area
- Orders taxis
- Accompanies the clients to the door upon departure
- Assists with Care Service duties (bringing pieces, etc.) without handling with payments
2. Daily Boutique Operations
- Respects all group, Maison and boutique policies, procedures and guidelines
- Participates to inventories
- Participates to price labelling
- Participates to the set up and breakdowns at opening and closing of the boutique
3. Boutique Environment
- Ensures the overall boutique environment is impeccable
- Is responsible for the music and the olfactory atmosphere of the boutique
- Ensures the windows and counters are in a perfect condition
4. Client Welcoming & Waiting Time
- Management (if no Greeter)
- Ensures an exceptional client experience at the entrance of the boutique
- Seats clients when possible and offers drinks, reading, etc.
- Informs clients about the approximate waiting time or, when applicable, manages the waiting time using the available tool/application
How much does Cartier pay per hour?
As of November 2021, Cartier pays its employees an average of $10-15 per hour.Service Advisors earn up to $19.54 an hour. Boutique Assistant charges an average of $21. The Intern earns an average wage of $10. These fees vary according to location, experience, and position.
How do I get hired with little experience?
For entry-level positions, there exists no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has. The most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement.
Work Facts of Cartier
- 18 years old
Cartier Working Hours
- Monday – Friday: 10:00am-8:00pm; Saturday: 10:00am-7:00pm; Sunday: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Customer Service Representative, Boutique Sales Associate, Administrative Assistant, Office Manager, Jewelry Sales Associate, Customer Service Associate, Jeweler, Sales Associate, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager
Cartier Job Application Form
If there is a job application form where you can apply for Cartier, you can download it here and complete the application by completing the required sections.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Cartier Jobs: visit Official Site.