Carowinds Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Carowinds receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Carowinds can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Carowinds is a 400-acre amusement park, located adjacent to Interstate 77 in Charlotte, North Carolina. The park is located on the border of North and South Carolina, with a portion of the park is also located in Fort Mill, South Carolina. The park opened on March 31, 1973, at a cost of $70 million. This was the result of a four-year planning period spearheaded by Charlotte businessman Earl Patterson Hall, who was inspired to build the park by a 1956 trip to Disneyland and a dream of bringing the two states closer together.
Carowinds Job Opportunities & Application Process
Carowinds receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Carowinds, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Admissions Associate – Meets and greets guests; sell, processes, and verifies admission tickets and season passes for guests entering the park and at the toll plaza.
- Meet and greet guests entering and exiting the park; initiates proper conversations and maintains eye contact with the guests when providing relevant information regarding rides, attractions, and special events; distributes information pamphlets describing features of the park and special events.
- Interprets and analyzes guest needs and provides solutions to ensure guest satisfaction; gives concise directions when needed.
- Operates cash register to correctly total price and tax admission ticket and season pass sales, balances and reconciles cash drawer and records money/coupons received; processes payments of large sums of cash, credit cards, checks, and makes correct change; verifies checks, credit cards, and coupons with the use of electronic equipment.
- Guides guests through the season pass or general admission purchase process, while utilizing sales techniques such as quantity, up selling, and product discounts; utilizes computer to create and process season passes, audit pass registration forms, takes photos of the guests, and ensures proper printing and distribution of the completed passes.
Food Service Associate – Provides excellent service to guests and associates while preparing and selling quality food and beverage products and in a safe and clean environment.
Greet, answer questions, ensure quality service, and resolve complaints for guests.
Take proper payment and make change for food and beverage items using a cash register.
Take and fill food and beverage orders from guests.
Notify kitchen personnel of shortages or special orders.
Use soda fountains to serve cold drinks and to make milkshakes and frozen desserts.
Use hot water heater or coffee maker to make and serve hot drinks.
Cook and prepare food items.
Serve food in correct portions to ensure proper food cost procedures are followed.
Squeegee floors, wipe off counters, sweep, empty trash and complete other general cleaning duties.
Aquatics Area Supervisor – Oversees the safe, efficient, smooth operation of the overall department. Responds to guest complaints and emergency situations. Acts as a communication link between Lifeguards, Supervisors, Departments Supervisors and Fulltime Managers.
- Supervises, schedules, develops and conducts performance appraisals on supervisors and associates.
- Trains supervisors.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with other departments.
- Resolves guest and associate problems.
- Responds to all emergency situations.
- Compiles and reports information on all incidents within the area.
- Determine when to open and shut down ride attractions and notify appropriate personnel
Carowinds Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Carowinds to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Carowinds
Carowinds Working Hours
Open Positions: Admissions Associate, Aquatics Area Supervisor, Cash Control Assistant, Food Service Associate
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Carowinds Jobs: Official Site.